Thankfully it is 2011

Noseybailey

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this... Don't consider myself a too newbie but definitively not veteran!
Thank GOD it's a new year! Stress and drama surround my life at home and work. This can destroy your EQ, desire, productivity, stamina, etc etc. My attempts at quitting smoking have failed times two!

But!!! Being a new year and realizing I have control over my life I would like to share my thoughts!! Especially if new to pe!

Don't stop... Life is for the living
Alcohol dramatically affects the penis in more ways than one and gets worse with age!
Only you can truly make yourself down or fulfilled! Try as they might.... "never let them bring you to the brink"
New to smoking? Quit now! Very addicting, hazardous and not cool at all!
And my favorite for newbies.... Take notes, lots and lots of notes! Tons of awesome material.
Lastly, stay motivated! Yep I need all the help I can get for this. I lack the ability to carry forth when problems arise.

Thank you for pe forum!!!

Reactions: ErictheGed

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
You do not lack the ability to carry forth when problems arise. You just don't give yourself any credit! Try working on that for 2011!

ErictheGed

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I share your sentiments noseybailey, i'm also glad at this chance for a fresh start. Cusp is right- we have the ability we have just conditioned ourselves to be negative in certain situations. However, we are never given a test that we are not capable of passing!

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had a year from hell--so much stress in different family situations I had absolutely no control over. I'm glad it's 2011.

Editor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hooray for 2011! Year of the Rabbit! :D

hunglet

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Lets hope 2011 will be better, do we have a resolution thread? :D