• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Thank You PE

dubuasca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Day 6 of PE, my rest day. I had sex with my girlfriend and after just 6 days we could both tell the difference. Luckily I'm at an age where I can say the growth was natural. While I was probably on the cusp of these two things today I: 1. Found that I could roll down the condom as far as it would stay pulled out and it was still not at my base as well as the fact they are now too tight (time for magnums/ any suggestions on other good large sized condoms?) and 2. Hit my gf's cervix for the first time which she seemed to enjoy as long as I did not do it hard which is rather impossible considering I can only brush it at my current length.

Anyway I got the biggest hardest boner of my life and she came four times and because of my increased stamina I only came once.

Yay for PE. Can't wait until I start again in two days after rest.

Haven't measured yet but I expect good results.

fornan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
yes definately i am only on week 2 of JP's 90 day but even after day 3 i could DEFINATELY tell erections were harder and higher and happier overall, it might just be mental but i really feel like its doing good!! Not going to measure for gains until the end of the month but i can DEFINATELY tell erections are through the pants!!

dubuasca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I measured myself later that night and my BPEL and EG had each dropped 1/4"? Was I just less hard than when I measured two days ago or was I bigger then because my initial measurements were during edging on my 4th day of PE after a workout? I thought you were bigger on rest days.

That and what I mentioned above. Was it psychosomatic? Maybe the condom part, but that was definitely her cervix. I'm guessing I was just a lot bigger and harder during sex than when I measured myself later that night. Possible? Just beginner questions, but maybe some of you guys can help me out.