Tell the Truth!!!

Tell the Truth!!!

• Total voters

The Dedicator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So tell the truth guys,

When you're in a locker room, or similar setting, and you happen to spot another guy's package and it's not as impressive as yours....do you instantly feel superior over him? Do you look at him in a new satisfying light? As if looking down to him? (like you would a "little" brother) Do you feel the urge to ensure he see's your package so that he acknowledges your superiority? Do you feel the urge to talk to him with condescension from that point on? Do these feelings exist within you - even if in the slightest form, and even if you try your best to suppress them? Be honest...

Last edited:

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Umm, I don't usually look at other guys dicks and if I do see them ,don't think much at all unless there is something strange about it.

sg0123456

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
there is a little bit of truth in that, e.g. there is this huge guy at this gym who obviously think he's gods gift cause of his big dick.. i do hope im gonna get bigger and (metaphorically!) rub it all over his face...!

Jason - PE !

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No not at all. With the whole grower not a shower thing it's really hard to tell what a mans penis would look like when hard,so really unless you see a man with a hardon that you shoudn't judge (you shouldn't be judging anyway).

Also yes size is up there with the importance of sex however being able to use it better is a much better tool.

I hope you dont feel like that.

The Dedicator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No not at all. With the whole grower not a shower thing it's really hard to tell what a mans penis would look like when hard,so really unless you see a man with a hardon that you shoudn't judge (you shouldn't be judging anyway).

Also yes size is up there with the importance of sex however being able to use it better is a much better tool.

I hope you dont feel like that.

No Jason, I don't feel that way personally...although I have been in similar situations as sg0123456, whereas I've witnessed extra-hung guys in locker rooms and shower areas strut around naked longer than necessary, as if demanding a sense of dominance over all those who "fall short" in comparison.
I've also witnessed other guys (of the opposite extremity) in the same atmosphere...go out of their way to keep themselves concealed. These types of observances are what led me to run this poll thread and see where most guys here in the PEGym stand on this issue...hope I wasn't misunderstood :eek:

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've never really been in the habit of staring at another dude's dong, even less in any kind of contemplative way as in how we stack up against each other or anything like that. Here in NY if you get caught eyeballing another dude's dong for one second too long, you'll either get a straight right to the face or quick invite to the closest bathhouse. I'm not interested in either, thank you very much.

The only time I couldn't help notice another guy's penis was at this gym locker-room about 5yrs ago, where this guy was walking around with what I believe must be the saddest case of Peryonie's Disease anyone could imagine. The poor chap not only had a weird shaped body and odd-looking face, but his flaccid penis was almost shaped like the letter "C". I felt bad for him, while at the same time reinforcing my belief that I must be grateful for what I have. Even if I never reach much past my average measurements, at least I do have a perfectly functional, nice-looking tool. Other guys out there (even many who are WAY bigger) could only wish they were so lucky. Be grateful for what you have, fellas. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Reactions: ErictheGed

The Dedicator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've never really been in the habit of staring at another dude's dong, even less in any kind of contemplative way as in how we stack up against each other or anything like that. Here in NY if you get caught eyeballing another dude's dong for one second too long, you'll either get a straight right to the face or quick invite to the closest bathhouse. I'm not interested in either, thank you very much.

The only time I couldn't help notice another guy's penis was at this gym locker-room about 5yrs ago, where this guy was walking around with what I believe must be the saddest case of Peryonie's Disease anyone could imagine. The poor chap not only had a weird shaped body and odd-looking face, but his flaccid penis was almost shaped like the letter "C". I felt bad for him, while at the same time reinforcing my belief that I must be grateful for what I have. Even if I never reach much past my average measurements, at least I do have a perfectly functional, nice-looking tool. Other guys out there (even many who are WAY bigger) could only wish they were so lucky. Be grateful for what you have, fellas. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Oh I know what you mean W.M.P., I'm in the Marine Corps, and trust me, we also flip out if we catch someone "meat-gazing" (staring at someone's dong way too long) but at the same time, you don't have to gaze or even attempt to look to inadvertently see someone's dong when you're sharing showers and locker areas...it's actually impossible NOT to - unless you close your eyes while showering and changing clothes (which I wouldn't recommend anyone do, lol) And what always makes the situation worse...is the guys I mentioned above that go out of their way to be seen; i.e. the guys that walk around the locker-room trying to hold conversations with people who are trying to get dressed (while they're still bare-assed for no reason; hangin and swangin) lol

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
And what always makes the situation worse...is the guys I mentioned above that go out of their way to be seen; i.e. the guys that walk around the locker-room trying to hold conversations with people who are trying to get dressed (while they're still bare-assed for no reason; hangin and swangin) lol

I know. I'm a swimmer and I can't help but find that just REALLY odd. I mean, here you are getting dressed or just all suited up ready to hit the pool, and there's THAT guy who thinks it's just the most normal thing to hold you up chatting about current events while stark naked.:rolleyes:

But I do get your point about the innate instinct to size up those around us. Truth is that to me it's just never made me feel either way. I actually have a couple of friends who have always been known to be rather large, including a college buddy from the swimming team who we had all nicknamed "The Boa" and he did measure himself at a solid 10" EL with I guess average girth. Truth is that neither him nor any of the other dudes known to be hung were any luckier with women than those of us who were average. In fact, I got WAY luckier with the ladies back in those days than any of them. So no, I don't think anything about or feel "inferior" than bigger dudes and I'm sure some of those I see who are smaller than me have better luck and get more action with the ladies than I do.

As much as I'm looking fwd to grow a bigger dong, I know that in the end it will always be nothing but a nice addition to the whole package of ME as a MAN.

blink2000

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
...we also flip out if we catch someone "meat-gazing" (staring at someone's dong way too long) ...
This should officially be on the glossary page!

Truth is that neither him nor any of the other dudes known to be hung were any luckier with women than those of us who were average..
I've experienced the same thing. I've always been a grower, not a shower... but I never had trouble with the ladies. I did college athletics, and I did better than almost everyone else on the team I was on, and I'm very average (pre-pe... heck even now too).

However, what got me started on PE was the idea that having a bigger unit might be one more factor that could help me keep my next lady... for good... (you know, marriage).

Caboose

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I put that I don't do it at all, but not because it's wrong! I don't do it because I don't care how big anyone elses dick is, I wouldn't like them any less, respect them any less or look down on them even a little bit. When they are much bigger I feel jealousy though, but that's a different story haha.