• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Take A Break?

gopack1252

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's been a couple weeks since I've posted. Would like some feedback from some long time PE guys.

Lately I have Beer motivated to do PE. I haven't done it for two weeks. The main reason is two weeks ago when I took off my extender I had a couple blisters. First time that happened in 4 months of using the extender, so I took a two week break. Well with warmer weather and fewer layers it will be difficult to conceal the extender. So I'm thinking about taking a break, but don't want to lose gains.

In 9 months I've gained about .75" in length and .25 in girth. So at 6.5" NBPEL I'm finally above average (I think). Really would like to hit 7" and can say I'm well endowed :) but happy I'm now 6.5".

If I do a JP90 workout once a week will I maintain gains?

I'm thinking mid summer start the full JP90 again. If I do could I experience newbie gains again? I would do the full JP90 in preparation for wearing the extender.

Answers? Thoughts?

Thanks!

slunk

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
Doing the JP90 once or twice a week would be a good idea. Even PESG's routine, which takes less time, would be good too. Stamina training 3-4 times a week will help cement too.

Cementing is all about making your body forget your old size and learn/remember your new size.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Are you performing any training to specifically target EQ gains? If you're going to be off for more than a couple of weeks from a full routine performing some stamina work only can allow you to isolate and accelerate gains in EQ- improving your potential for size gains for when you do resume a full routine.