supplements

bai145

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Do i have to use the supplements in the jp 90 day beginners routine or is it an option cuz i dont want to spend any money

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
:welcomeani: to the Gym bai145!

Please make sure to read the following thread!! :specool:

No, you don't have to use the supplements, they are referenced there for those who want/need them, but they are not mandatory. :becky:

And in case you haven't already done so, checkout the START HERE thread as well as the articles in the topmost blue navigation bar, and pay attention to safety instructions. :biggrin1:

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, start a log in the progress forum to track your progress and get feedback, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up. ;)

Learn to listen to your penis, your PIs are his way of communicating with you, to let you know if you are on the right track or doing too much, pay attention to what he has to say!

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Some helpful tips on jelqing that you should know before you start.

Helpful jelqing Information

Good Luck!

bbgunz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have to no? Could be helpful however. Things like vasodialators can make a difference.

chuck89gt5.0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a fan of supps and a good skin healing lotion after the workout