Superficial colles tear symptom and calling it quits

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know some members are gonna be so mad at me because I’ve asked about this injury in past a few times. It scares the crap out of me and I want to make sure I’m not injured.

In the pics of some examples of this superficial colles tear, the penis shows the skin is wrinkled under the glans when flaccid. My skin also wrinkles under the glans when flaccid but isn’t this common? I even googled what flaccid penis’ are supposed to look like and see some that have wrinkled skin under the glans.

Anyway, I know my penis doesn’t seem to be as full or glans doesn’t fill as much as it should but I’ve been really going aggressive at it. My girth is still higher and it’s all I seem to gain although I keep screaming on her and begging for help to gain length.

I think I’m gonna call it quits with length attempts. I feel I’m gonna end up hurting myself if I didn’t already but I really desperately wanted only another half inch to inch in length. I have a urologist appointment next week to make sure I’m ok down there as I’ve been experiencing slight blood issues again which I had them in past but never any other side effects from it. After doctors appointment, I might stick to a girth routine since it seems to be the only thing I gain at and stick to strictly working on eq. Maybe do some length but not aggressive at all and if it grows then great.

Anyone have any input or help on these topics?

Administrators sorry I know I should’ve put this post in different category

BBC Action

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
What additional input are you looking for? You are going to visit a urologist. They will be able to answer any questions you have.

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What additional input are you looking for? You are going to visit a urologist. They will be able to answer any questions you have.

According to everyone on these sites, Urologist’s always say you’re fine and don’t know how to check for most injuries especially superficial colles tear. My question was about the wrinkled skin under glans when flaccid. I think that’s normal but if it isn’t then I would have to worry and ask doctor about it

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I think given the anxiety you feel pe may not be for you it seem to make you anxious.

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think given the anxiety you feel pe may not be for you it seem to make you anxious.[/

Blood coming from my penis can make me very anxious and with good reason. No offense but This is the problem with this site, if you ever ask a question the few people that answer talk around it and none of the few members that stick around ever want to hear anyone talk about how it didn’t work for them or about an injury.

Simple question I’m asking is the wrinkling of the skin below the glans, is it normal? If not then I should be worried about it. What other anxiety do I have? Yes I’m afraid of injuries, especially a serious one with no solution. Yes having blood in my penis hole is scary and so I’m asking about the symptom which I seem to show but think is normal.

I also added I will stop doing pe for length cause it doesn’t seem to work at least not for me.

Bisquick61

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think given the anxiety you feel pe may not be for you it seem to make you anxious.[/

Blood coming from my penis can make me very anxious and with good reason. No offense but This is the problem with this site, if you ever ask a question the few people that answer talk around it and none of the few members that stick around ever want to hear anyone talk about how it didn’t work for them or about an injury.

Simple question I’m asking is the wrinkling of the skin below the glans, is it normal? If not then I should be worried about it. What other anxiety do I have? Yes I’m afraid of injuries, especially a serious one with no solution. Yes having blood in my penis hole is scary and so I’m asking about the symptom which I seem to show but think is normal.

I also added I will stop doing pe for length cause it doesn’t seem to work at least not for me.

I have a wrinkle beneath the glans. I’ve had it all of my life that I can remember and I pay a lot of attention to my penis. It could be normal but definitely get it checked if you are worried. There’s always a paranoia about it because you only get one working penis and we obviously don’t want to injure it. Do you feel any pain at all? Slight/dull or sharp? Are you turtling pretty severely or any signs of HF?

Bisquick61

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also I’ve never been able to get my glans to fill unless my EQ is off the charts. Just wanted to let you know it’s normal for some guys. Let me know what the doctor says

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
According to everyone on these sites, Urologist’s always say you’re fine and don’t know how to check for most injuries especially superficial colles tear. My question was about the wrinkled skin under glans when flaccid. I think that’s normal but if it isn’t then I would have to worry and ask doctor about it

Urologist tells you what he thinks after he's evaluated YOU. Anyone else's experience is irrelevant.

I also have a wrinkle under my glans. It's normal.

closed232

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about wrinkled skin, unless it's associated with discomfort or pain.

I'm still new to this, but why go "aggressive at it"? From what I can tell, abusing your dick isn't the road to success. Just take it down a notch. That way you'll not only avoid injuries, you'll also spare yourself the agony of worrying about injuries.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well you seem to be in a bind. Doctors don't know anything ( which is a really stupid way to think but I won't go there), we don't offer anything here that you find helpful so what you do is all up to you.

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a wrinkle beneath the glans. I’ve had it all of my life that I can remember and I pay a lot of attention to my penis. It could be normal but definitely get it checked if you are worried. There’s always a paranoia about it because you only get one working penis and we obviously don’t want to injure it. Do you feel any pain at all? Slight/dull or sharp? Are you turtling pretty severely or any signs of HF?

No, no other issues. Was only asking cause I see the pic in the example of the injury but can’t tell what exactly they are trying to point out. Thank you

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well you seem to be in a bind. Doctors don't know anything ( which is a really stupid way to think but I won't go there), we don't offer anything here that you find helpful so what you do is all up to you.

Never said doctors don’t know anything but maybe reading isn’t your strong point. I said ACCORDING TO EVERYONE ON THIS SITE. I’ve never been to a doctor to talk about a penis injury so I have no clue what to expect. Again all I am saying is most people on this site say doctors don’t know how to check for certain things and always say it’s fine and look at you like you have 2 heads when you tell a doctor some of these things.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Speaking of reading, can you show me where I said you said doctors don't know anything? I'll wait.

closed289

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
According to everyone on these sites, Urologist’s always say you’re fine and don’t know how to check for most injuries especially superficial colles tear.

I agree there are a lot of know-it-alls on this site and urologists are often dismissed but don't believe a word of it. Urologists (along with highly specialized andrologists) are the go-to people for penis issues and will be able to tell you a lot more than anyone on this site. The only thing they're not too clued on are PF issues.

Last edited:

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Speaking of reading, can you show me where I said you said doctors don't know anything? I'll wait.

Read your statement you were implying I said that. Do me a favor, you have no real help or advice so please stop replying. Go on with your life

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree there are a lot of know-it-alls on this site and urologists are often dismissed but don't believe a word of it. Urologists (along with highly specialized andrologists) are the go-to people for penis issues and will be able to tell you a lot more than anyone on this site. The only thing they're not too clued on are PF issues.

Thank you. Yes I’ll give one a shot, like I said I just want to make sure everything is ok. The main reason I’m gling is I keep getting traces of blood which is from using the lg hanger. For some reason the lg keeps causing this issue. Hopefully it’s only a small cut or something but I’ll let the doctor know everything and see what he says. Odds are he’s going to say stop hanging weights off your dick lol

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Read your statement you were implying I said that. Do me a favor, you have no real help or advice so please stop replying. Go on with your life
You know what I meant more than I know what I meant. Great. Can you tell what I'm thinking now?
And when you talk too people in an arrogant and unkind manner sometimes it doesn't work out well.

Cd7777

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Doctors don’t know anything cuz urologists are more into prostate kidney bladder function. For some reason, a lot of urologists have no idea how to treat pelvic muscle problems, so they just throw u ED medication and run blood tests cuz they really have no other options. Tight pelvic floors wreak havoc on erections though, trust me, I know from experience. A lot of people with issues from over clenching and pelvic floor problems don’t have anything wrong with their dicks, muscles cause all these problems. It’s just how to tackle it may be different per individual. I’ve had made some huge progress though. My perineum never got hard during the 13 years I’ve dealt with this. So my erections had no lower/base support and my head didn’t inflate at all. And when I stood up my erections just died instantly because there was no structure to it . I’m not fully healed but I do everything and whatever works for me I just continue doing.