Well Done !
Reaction score
What's the purpose of posting pics?

Cunny Linguist

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2021
Well Done !
Reaction score
What's the purpose of posting pics?
Anyone can claim anything they want online, I just want to back my claim up with proof. I also want to show that PE does work and hopefully be an encouragement to someone else.

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone can claim anything they want online, I just want to back my claim up with proof. I also want to show that PE does work and hopefully be an encouragement to someone else.

And this is why I asked the question.
Because by having a pic with only the glans and a ruler...shows no proof.
So if you have the need to prove something , then the fat pad+the shaft+the glans has to be visible in a pic.
My intention is not to say that you are a scam... but that the way you are taking the pics doesn t prove that you have gained because we can t see what happens in the rest of the ruler.

Last edited:

Cunny Linguist

Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, I see what you mean, I really didn't think of that to be honest. Next pic will be as you suggest.

Cunny Linguist

Well Done !
Reaction score
Last weeks progress:

Week 16 (May 10, 2021)

• Monday: 3.5hr
  • Tuesday: 1.5hr
  • Wednesday: rest
  • Thursday: 1.5hr
  • Friday: 1.5hr
  • Saturday: 1.5hr
  • Sunday: 1.75hr

Cunny Linguist

Well Done !
Reaction score
One of these days I will get a good pic to show my progress as TeoDeles suggested. My problem is I do have ED issues along with being overweight. BPEL measurements mean I have to really press the ruler into my fatpad - which hurts a bit. Add to that the difficulty of getting a pic while pressing down/holding the ruler with one hand, while trying to get a pic while trying to see the screen without my belly in the way is near impossible! Trying to do all of that AND maintain an erection while standing and jabbing a ruler into my fatpad is challenging to say the least.

One exciting thing is I recently had a really good extending session the other day and got a really solid erection (maybe 9/10 EQ) shortly after. I grabbed the ruler and pressed it down into my fatpad and measured 7.25"! I remeasured two additional times to make sure the measurement was accurate. I haven't had that good of an erection since, so I haven't been able to duplicate that measurement yet. The good thing is even with a 7/10 or 8/10 EQ I am measuring just a hair over 7". I have gained enough that my wife can really notice during our lovemaking, so I am VERY happy about that!

KiFan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dude, you're motivating me a lot!
Are you following some kind of routine? (Besides using it of course xD)
Some complementary excercises? Diet?

Cunny Linguist

Well Done !
Reaction score
Dude, you're motivating me a lot!
Are you following some kind of routine? (Besides using it of course xD)
Some complementary excercises? Diet?
Basically I try to get in 3 to 5 hours a day, I don't do anything else. One thing I do which I believe really helps is making sure I stay flaccid while extending.

Cunny Linguist

Well Done !
Reaction score
Glad to see other members share the same success I had with the device!
It was your progress log that gave me the information I needed to make the decision to buy the QEP, so thank you very much!

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Basically I try to get in 3 to 5 hours a day, I don't do anything else. One thing I do which I believe really helps is making sure I stay flaccid while extending.

You're welcome! I'm glad that the results have been proven to be consistent among users that use it correctly and commit to the process. I'm convinced that this has the most reliable success rate among all PE methods.

MojoRisin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats on your gains canny, that's pretty solid over a 6ish month period.

Your girth gains, they are purely due to the extender right?

I'm considering picking myself up a phallosan forte. Mainly because I can wear it at night. I too would rather a set and forget method as opposed to manual routines, primarily due to the fact that if its passive, i know i will be more likely to commit to it long term.

Again, solid stuff. Inspirational stuff from yourself and others like Ultimate burrito

Pelvis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You're welcome! I'm glad that the results have been proven to be consistent among users that use it correctly and commit to the process. I'm convinced that this has the most reliable success rate among all PE methods.
I’m really interested to know which unit you purchased. There’s 3 of them (value, standard, limited editions). Most expensive one seems to have a booster and 4000g springs compared to 3000g for the value. I’m measuring around 6.5 x 4.5 . Would love more girth more than anything but is it possible to get an inch girth gain with this device? It’s a big investment to go for the most expensive unit

Cunny Linguist

Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats on your gains canny, that's pretty solid over a 6ish month period.

Your girth gains, they are purely due to the extender right?

I'm considering picking myself up a phallosan forte. Mainly because I can wear it at night. I too would rather a set and forget method as opposed to manual routines, primarily due to the fact that if its passive, i know i will be more likely to commit to it long term.

Again, solid stuff. Inspirational stuff from yourself and others like Ultimate burrito
Thanks, I really appreciate it. Yes, my girth gains have been purely from the extender, guite a surprise to me really.

Cunny Linguist

Well Done !
Reaction score
I’m really interested to know which unit you purchased. There’s 3 of them (value, standard, limited editions). Most expensive one seems to have a booster and 4000g springs compared to 3000g for the value. I’m measuring around 6.5 x 4.5 . Would love more girth more than anything but is it possible to get an inch girth gain with this device? It’s a big investment to go for the most expensive unit
I did get the limited because it had more rods and the higher strength springs. It was a little bit more, but worth every penny to me. You could certainly go the less expensive route and buy more rods and stronger springs later if needed.

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score

I agree 100%.
Static extending with rod length progressions when the dick says so is the No1 PE method for length gains.

MojoRisin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey TeoDeles,

How would you compare the standard spring loaded traction to the vacuum traction of phallosan?

Do you know, anecdotally or otherwise, if there is a a difference in the methods, or should both be effective for gains?

Cheers., mojo.