• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Study while hanging

pussymagnet23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did someone tried to study for a test while doing hanging? Wanted to know if the bloodflow is going for the penis instead of the brain or something.. or i’m just paranoid... Thanks!

SmugLion

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can easily study while you are hanging

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score

TLCTugger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
TLCTugger.com
Did someone tried to study for a test while doing hanging? Wanted to know if the bloodflow is going for the penis instead of the brain or something.. or i’m just paranoid... Thanks!
With TLC Danglers you'll be able to tug while reclining.

frozenballs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well I'm doing my masters at the moment, and I have never been able to really study while hanging. I hang BTC most of the time so I have to sit back. Best I can do is watch some (informative) videos, but I am not able to efficiently study. When I am studying I can still use an extender, but hanging I do while watching movies.

Moose Tenderloin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I study while hanging. Most of my hanging time is done while studying and doing homework.

yoyouyo989

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Impossible. U can lean at the edge of your chair and study at ur desk for a good few minutes but once fatigue starts kicking in u just want to take it off and can’t focus. At least when u start getting to the heavier weight