• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Struggle with keeping up with kegels? Maybe this will help!

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
I have a hard time rembering to do kegels, one thing that has helped me is to do kegels to the beat of the music I'm listening to. I sit at work with headphones on jamming out. I just pick a couple of songs, kegel through them and I'm done. Hope this helps!

Working4More

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Performing kegels after enlargement specific exercises and before edging is the standard recommendation.

How would you go about it as a beginner to erect kegels? How many reps? How long to hold?

Ultimate Burrito

Moderator, Member of the Month Oct 2017, PEGym He
Reaction score
Performing kegels after enlargement specific exercises and before edging is the standard recommendation.

I do erect kegels while edging but not that many. I will try to get more in after extending.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
How would you go about it as a beginner to erect kegels? How many reps? How long to hold?

You can start with 5 reps of the Erect Kegels held for 5 seconds each. If you prove proficient, you can start with adding 1 rep per session.

Working4More

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can start with 5 reps of the Erect Kegels held for 5 seconds each. If you prove proficient, you can start with adding 1 rep per session.

Thanks! Can’t wait to add these to my routine!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I do erect kegels while edging but not that many. I will try to get more in after extending.

Be careful with performing too many kegels during edging. Some have found kegeling frequently during edging and/or sex not only addictive, but after some time they've found they had to kegel just to maintain an erection.

BoneStock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a hard time rembering to do kegels, one thing that has helped me is to do kegels to the beat of the music I'm listening to. I sit at work with headphones on jamming out. I just pick a couple of songs, kegel through them and I'm done. Hope this helps!

So what’s your favorite song to do the dick dance to!?