Strictly Length gaining techniques?

Johnlocke

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
After having a very open talk with my girlfriend (Who thinks my size is PERFECT - 5" long and 5.3" wide) she said that if I wanted to get bigger I could, so long as I did not gain in girth, as we like doing anal together.

PE for me is a personal thing, if I could just reach 6" or so I would be a very happy man and finally proud of my manhood. So I can feel complete with myself and know that I am the man I see myself as. I have a lovely girlfriend that is very accepting of me, she wouldn't care if I was 2" she says, and I believe her. However I just want to be that little bit longer (an inch aint a bit, but you get my drift)

Could you guys please help me in finding some length - only - gaining techniques? I don't want to get any larger in girth (Ok i'm happy to get to 5.5 wide max but would prefer it if I didn't) just in length. Length Length Length!

Any help would be REALLY appreciated. I'm after that inch and will do whatever it takes to get it!

Sincerely,

John Locke.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Slow, 40% erect jelqs. "V" jelqd are best for this.

Johnlocke

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Slow, 40% erect jelqs. "V" jelqd are best for this.

I'll give them a shot tomorrow! Question!: Should I do light stretches? I've read threads saying that your dick retaliates to the pull forward force by pulling back and making it wider, giving you girth, the whole a branch is harder to break then a stick kinda thing.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I know low erection jelq are good for length ,but V jelq???

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
I'm sure if you add just a bit of girth she won't mind. Generally it takes longer to see any girth gains, and if you get it up to around 5.5 you should still be good. Do more stretches and go fairly easy on Jelqs. Look at the videos for girth specific exercises and avoid doing those types of things in your routine.

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do a very very long and hot warm-up and do several sets of short-duration, medium intensity stretches in all 5 major directions. Do this 6 days in a row and take a day off for recovery, but still do your warm-up. You should see some solid length gains in a few months time.

HighHopes

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Pure stretches of any kind will add length without contributing much towards girth.

Besides strained ligaments, what other injuries could you get if you only do stretching incorrectly. Just like "JohnLocke" I'm after length, so I guess stretching would do the trick for me.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
While Al is correct starting a stretch with an intense pull, can cause it to effect girth more than length. So start soft and increase intensity through the stretch.