Stretching without jelqing?

nightowl85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi there! This is going to be a very intense summer for me because I'm gonna spend time with a bunch of friends without much privacy (no locks on the doors etc.). But I'm determined on exercising one way or the other, so I thought I would do some intense stretching instead and pick up jelqing when I get back home in a couple of months. Stretching = all directions + flaccid bends. What do you think? What effect does stretching without jelqing have?

Jiminy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
With flaccid bends your eq should be ok, a routine with a lot of stretching gives me poor eq you may be different.

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jim youre spot on.

Stretching works the tunica. Your erections wont be so hard if you work the tunica. I cant explain the theory now, but go read the TGC theory thread in my signature. It explains everything.

If you have good EQ, perform your stretch-only routine.

If you have bad EQ, go for girth exercises.

For stretch-only routine:

40 JAI stretches (start light and add pulling intensity after every 5 JAIs)
5 way basic stretch
flaccid bend
rotating stretches
internal stretches
tunica tug

you should be good with this.

nightowl85

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I have bad EQ. If I'm aroused my dick gets hard. If I'm not aroused and trying to get hard, then the EQ is not the best...for obvious reasons. Thanks for the replies, I get it now.

Lazy 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't forget to warm up before your stretches! The warm up part really matters and will reduce the likelihood of injury.

trex

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How exactly do you do tunica tugs?