• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Stretch+jelq question

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a question about the effectiveness of using two types of exercises in the same go.
Here's my plan: dividing my routine into two parts. One will be stretching, the second, jelqing.

Warmup with a rice sock 10-20 minutes.
JP90 basic stretches

Then 30 second stretches in all directions (12:00, 9:00, 6:00 & 3:00) x 2
Slow rotational stretches (lasting 15-30 seconds) x 4
4 50-second internal stretch and 4 bundled stretch.
I do this all twice

then I go on to my jelq routine
50 jelqs,
30 V-jelqs
4 Uli Vjelqs
x2

Then I warm down the same way i warmed up.

My stats:
7.20" BPEL
5.5" MEG (6.0 BEG)

I'm pretty sure I lost somewhere between 1/4" or 1/2" in girth. When I first measured myself, I was between 5.75" MED and 6".
Now it's a consistent 5.5".
I was trying to get a routine targeting both length and girth.
I want your opinions. My target is 9x7

Last edited:

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
Also, my dick looks different since i've been stretching. It looks... stretched out.
I don't use a very strong pull when I do my stretches, but it seems to really be affecting my penis. Is that a sign I'm doing too much? I'm not getting any signs of fatigue.

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
um... bump?

Steve23

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
If you think you lost almost half an inch in girth then you should of gained almost half an inch in length, you can't lose girth without gaining length, but also you shouldn't even lose any girth from stretches, people with a stretch only routine for length only don't lose girth, well they do a bit but it's temporary.

RiDICKulous

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Losing that much is prob not a good sign. Your prob just doin to much. Lighten up your routine and add more off days. A good way to tell if you are squeezing to hard when stretching is you'll get red spots on your glans. You can eliminate that but lightening your grip obviously and moving it an inch or so below your glans which is how I stretch. I would assume your dick looking stretched out to be normal if your stretching it lol. I'm not an expert as I've only been doin this for 3 months...so maybe someone else can help.

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
I gained maybe a quarter inch in length. So you're saying I'll gain the girth back? I read something from 411x7 that says girth is easier to gain than length. If that's true, then it should come back fast.
...there's also a chance I misread the measurements of my 6" MEG. It very well could have been 5.75". Maybe that difference was added to length? Steve, you're saying I should get it back?

Having length without girth seems pointless. :/

The only red spots I see are around the urethra. There's a bit of redness while I jelq, but it goes away quickly when I'm done and warming down. I also tend to do a 3 days on, 1 day off sort of deal .