• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Starting with andropenis and bathmate

Darkoit

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm from Italy and I'm 27. I discovered penis enlargement maybe 3 or 4 years ago (i registered in another forum with italian sub forum) and started some newbie routine (stretch, jelqing, clamping) noticing some results but after a while i quitted because of university and life in general.
Since then i gained weight (fortunately I'm 195cm tall) and now my penis which is average (i have to make good measurements, but it's between 14 and 15 cm on erect lenght with a good girth) looks shorter because of the fat on the pubic area, so some weeks ago i decided to start again with PE (and also try to loose some weight).
My main issue was that my penis when flaccid, shrinks a lot (turtle effect) so being very big with a small flaccid penis is not that cool. I know i don't have the commitment for exercise every day for several months, so i decided to buy a bathmate x30 and an androextender (cheap andropenis version, but except for the gold plated rods and less spare parts is the same).
I started bathmate 12 days ago and i've learned to use correctly in a few days. I tought bathmate would have helped with my flaccid state because of the fluide retention into the penis and i'm happy with his short term results, only few times i had some swelled foreskin being uncut.
Androextender came with the androcomfort strap and in a few days i've learned how to wear it in a comfortable way. Today is my 6th day and Im extending at 12cm for 6 hour a day. I found that shorter rods caused me pain because of the excess foreskin trapped between the device and the strap. Now I'm planning to add 0,5cm rods every 3days since i reach the erect lenght and then follow the 0,5cm per week recommended by the andromedical.
I hope this diary will help me stay motivated trough the next months.
I'll provide new info every time i can

Darkoit

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yesterday i extended for 7+ hours (3 sets of two hours during the day, and 1 hour before sleep). I had a 10 minutes bathmate session (5+5) after my 6th hour of extending, i didnt go for the third set to avoid swelling of the glans, since i wanted to extend right after.
So in the first week i extended for 40 hours. I'm now extending at 13 cm, it feel very comfortable. I'm not using the silicone ring, i'm using only the androcomfort band with its cushioning foam.
I hope it will feel comfortable when i'll start adding rods over my erect lenght.
I noticed some discomfort (not a big thing) at the base of the shaft when i used the bathmate, i think it's related to the pressure applied by the base ring of the androextender during the extending sessions.
Good PE to everyone!

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym!

It looks like your off to a good start and keeping a log is a great way to track your progress and hold you accountable. However it is recommended that you keep your log in the Progress Forum. You can also find a lot of great information and advice for using devices in the Penis Devices Forum. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, the members here are very helpful.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the Gym. The extender will likely help your flaccid length. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Darkoit

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym!

It looks like your off to a good start and keeping a log is a great way to track your progress and hold you accountable. However it is recommended that you keep your log in the Progress Forum. You can also find a lot of great information and advice for using devices in the Penis Devices Forum. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, the members here are very helpful.

Thanks!
Do I have to make a new thread? Or can the thread be moved into the right section?

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Thanks!
Do I have to make a new thread? Or can the thread be moved into the right section?
I moved the thread to the Progress Forum for you. If you would like to change the title of the tread let me know and I can do that for you.