Starting to get hair on the base of the shaft

DailyAffirmation

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I've gained about .75" length and I just noticed a couple days ago a sort of raised area at the base of my shaft, about 3/4" up. It looks to be the skin from my sack that has grown up to accomodate my new size. Trouble is, like the rest of my sack it is hairy. This isn't really a problem right now, but my goal is something like 8" length. My question is, if I hit my target length, will I have 2" worth of wooly willy at the base? I would imagine even if trimmed/shaved like it is now it may cause some chafing/ingrowing issues if I'm even somewhat sexually active

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, D.A. You will continue to grow a wooly willy and you will just have to adjust, you poor guy. :rolleyes: This is a GREAT sign of gains so just count your blessings. You will find that after a while you can easily trim the shaft without causing much of a problem with chafing etc. I have hair growing half way down my dick now. I consider it only as a positive.

haroldo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I heard about this before... a guy was concerned about the same thing... so, what did he do? He bought wax and started to depilate, and said that the hair is gone now. Try that and come here to post the results.

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a hairy man. I've hair on my midshaft, but since I shave it it's not visible ( i hope..).

OlderGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Isn't that what a turkey neck does?

Letitride

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thats nothing to worry about , Just start to worry if you have hair on the head.

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
How old are you? A lot of guys grow more fur as they continue to mature. It's possible that what you are seeing would be happening even if you weren't PEing. Don't let it worry you.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Increased testosterone from doing PE. SWait tell it grows half way up your shaft. This is a good PI.

DailyAffirmation

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok thanks for all the advice guys, I just haven't heard anyone talk about it. Obviously I consider it a small price to pay for these "impossible" gains I'm getting. And Batwoman I'm 26 (27 in a week). I really don't think it's extra hair due to age as I have a noticeable raised area at the base where I can just tell it's where my cock and fupa skin used to meet up.

PowerThruPE

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Suggestion

Suggestion

-

Last edited:

Squid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have hair on my shaft as well. Not a lot, but enough where I cut it with small scissors every once in awhile. Just part of age for some of us I believe.

OlderGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just shaved mine off along the shaft and down toward the scrotum, but not off the sack. It is waaay easier to jelq properly without having to hold the skin down. And, it makes the Mini-Guy look tremendous. Can't wait to try it out on the missus; I expect less friction.