• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Starting my PE Journey Today

KBB304

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I have been creepin around this forum a while before registering. I must admit there are impressive results that give me hope, But I am still very skeptical. Anyway today I am going to start doing PE even though I am a skeptic. I want nothing more than to make gains. I'm Gonna go with just the stretching portion of the JP 90 routine for a week, then go into the entire 90 day program. I'm open to advice and encouragement. Let's hope this PE stuff reall works!

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
No No No, not another skeptic! Didn't anyone screen this guy out? Just kidding. Welcome aboard! I think that most people beginning PE are a bit skeptical, I know I was. The only way to find out for yourself is to give it a shot.

A good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE! link that can be found at the top of the page. The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow, focus on safety and gradually work your way up to the full routine.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.