• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Starting at 8.5x6.5

Mg91

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for some pointers from the experts here for a routine suitable to my needs.

My starting size is 8.5x6.5 but I've always wanted to reach 10" length. Over the past few years, I have completed jp90 program twice, with months or years between . And saw improvements in EQ ,girth and flaccid length, but no erect length gains.

Is there any strictly length or stretching routines I can follow to help me reach the magic 10"?
I don't really want to add any girth...

Thankyou ,

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
extender or hanging

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you have been back into PE for a while, and feel you are conditioned, I recommend you take a look through the extender and hanging stickies Forum.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for some pointers from the experts here for a routine suitable to my needs.

My starting size is 8.5x6.5 but I've always wanted to reach 10" length. Over the past few years, I have completed jp90 program twice, with months or years between . And saw improvements in EQ ,girth and flaccid length, but no erect length gains.

Is there any strictly length or stretching routines I can follow to help me reach the magic 10"?
I don't really want to add any girth...

Thankyou ,

I'd say look at the side-to-side exercise and associated routine.