Something to consider in extending

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
There is a thread in an other forum from a decent guy who says he gained 1' from hanging 1h in the morning and 1h in the night and some days just 1h morning or night for 6 months. He was just trying to hang in total 10h/week.

The interesting point is that he gained his length with just 2,5Lbs and then moved to 3,5Lbs and after 4 months he is now at 5Lbs.

These kind of tensions are the tensions that an extender can provide (well he gained the most length gains when he was at 2,5 and 3,5Lbs)

So why are we using the extenders for 6-12h per/day and gain so little?
And why the new extender that is in the article says that the clinical trails were done with 1-1,5h/day and they gained good?
And why lots of members are extending 2h/day and are gaining while lot of others with 6-12 hours are gaining little or non?

Is less more also with extenders?
I just gave food for thought according some facts.

BeavisMacon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've read recently that 2-3 hours extending 5 days a week is actually the sweet spot. Apparently there's a study that there's diminishing returns after 3 hours? I'm shooting for 4 hours per day/5 days a week. Working up to 1000 hours. That would be 250 extending days to get there. So about a year with rest days. Not so bad.

NOW I know why I don't hang. It's one of the most dangerous PE exercises. I'd say jelqing, clamping, hanging, pumping, and manual stretching report the most injuries. You hear very little about injuries from extending, because you can clearly dictate how much force and time you are using. I've also heard over the years that hanging can actually toughen your ligaments making it harder to get an erection and gain in the long run. We're not in a race. This is a life-long pursuit. There's no rush. Get your EQ as healthy as possible through lifestyle changes, things like angion and kegeling, and then just extend some to hopefully reach some gains. If you never gain, so be it, at least your dick became as naturally developed as it could be.

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree with you and I can remember clearly that when I was extending for 3h/day my dick flaccid was huge and I had 10/10 EQ.
When I started adding hours the opposite was happening.