• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Something is screwing up my.. screw.. I need help

Waffelz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok so for the past, well forever (literally), whenever anything comes in contact with my, well lets just call it "screw" Ive always gotten a negative affect afterwards. Over time (when I was really young, and up to today) after anything screws my 'screw', my penis has been twisting/curving towards the left like a screw.. ya, its screwed up. (no pun intended)

My penis is curving towards a little tothe left and is curving sideways now (not fully but I am able to notice it, its most noticable point is when I am around 50% engourged.) towards the ground.

I had hopes that PE would be my hammer to help me go from a "screw" to a "nail", but no matter what happends, I only go deeper. (haha someonewhat of a crappy pun intended)

The only time I come into contact with myself is when I do PE, I havent done anything else with myself for over a month, and before that, I would be about 1-3weeks clean and Ive been like that for about 2 or so years *maybe more or less I dont know* I do this since I read that people who dont masturpate at all get the best, quickest gains, and it greatly prevented the screw curve while I was celibating.

I havent been properly PEing for the past 3 weeksish, since I am currently in another country, and havent really been able to do it *I try to around 12-1 in the morning..*

Thats some of the background information, but I'm just worried about my whole 'screw' ordeal curve thing. Other than PEing to the right and up, what else could I do to help me fix this.
Yes, I have been growing while I've been PEing, I've just also gained my screw curve more.

One last thing :biggrin1:. Since I would have people wake me up in the morning for classes, kause I have difficulties getting up in the morning, it was wiked uncomfturable having any guy see my morning wood, soo I would always try to hide it (of course) and was finally able to get ride of it, well, now, even if I allow my body to get morning wood, I dont, and havent for a while.. I know this is a negative PI, but could the be a factor in result, or creating the screw curve as well?

Waffelz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had to quickly write this due to time, since Im going to another party in 2 minutes. Ill let you guys know if whatever a girl does gives me a negative affect in the morning.

Waffelz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Am I the only one that has this problem?

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I think you are a "Left hand Thread" In a right handed thread world. Hee

Waffelz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Darn, thats just what I thought.. Alright then, guess it just means that I have to do everything lefty >.<

and JonPop, I love your quote "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder" haha

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Son you need to masturbate with the other hand thats all. Nothing wrong with mastubation it is not a sin. It wont make you go blind or make you retarded. But if you refrain from it to long you can get ED. You should aim for at least 3 orgasms per week minimum. A minimum of three orgasms per week will add to your life expectancy by 7 years acording to doctor OZ. He has web sites amd is often on Oprah. Everyone should listen to doctor OZ.

If your worried about losing gains from masturbating go by the two hour rule. Wait two hours before you jerk off and you wont lose gains.

Masturbating does not hinder gains if anything it adds to it. I have gained wonderfully most of my gains coming in the first 5 months edging right after every PE session.

The reason guys penis shrink after use is due to a lack of Zinc. When you ejacualte you deplete 25% of your Zinc stores. After five ejaculation you go into Zinc deprivation. So take Zinc. A multi vitamin supplies 15% of the daily requirement only. Also stress depeletes Zinc. So it would not be a bad idea to take at least 50mg of Zinc per day along with 500-1000mg of vitamin "C".

Last edited:

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
"Masturbatoing?" Who says Masturbatoing doesn't make you retarded? Hee.
Sorry KP just couldn't resist that one.
AND, yes, I agree about the zinc.

batoing! man i been stupid this week!

Last edited by a moderator: