Sock hanger (Alternate folding technique)

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but I found an alternate way to make a sock hanger. Instead of putting my penis through a sock, securing it with cable clamps, and tying something to the end, I fold the foot of the sock around the sides of my penis, then roll the cuff around the shaft, and securue it with two cable clamps.

A better way to describe this would be to bring the heel and the toe of a closed sock together to make a "U" shape. Insert your penis into that so that the toe of the sock is on one side of the shaft and the heel and cuff are on the other. Hold that in place with one hand while you wrap the cuff of the sock around the shaft a few times. Now secure it with cable clamps where you want. You can then loop string attach to weights (or use a D-ring) and begin hanging.

Let me know what you think.

TheGreatDivider

Well Done !
Reaction score
I think I’ll stick with my LG �� why haven’t you got yours yet?
I haven't worked on length or hung weights in years. Just went back to it with what I have on hand. :)

But I'm not completely sold on the LG hanger either. I was thinking of ordering a bib hardcore next month and saving $200 on a hanger that doesn't require replacement sleeves or cause blisters. I need that extra money to books for college starting on the 27th.

My setup is a sock hanger, homemade $15 homemade bib made from a PVC pipe coupler, vintage weight stack and pin (1lb, 2lb, 3lb, and 4lb), 3lb Olympic loading pin from Titan (loaded with 2lbs of pennies), and I have 5lbs of fractional weight plates coming on Thursday.

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah the LG is expensive, the bib looks attractive (pricewise)and you won’t know unless you try. It has a lot more headaches associated with it then the LG with endless trial and error adjustments.

I wonder if pegym is capable of releasing a similar product at a reduced price seeing they already have that other ads.

TheGreatDivider

Well Done !
Reaction score
I wonder if pegym is capable of releasing a similar product at a reduced price seeing they already have that other ads.
That's would be amazing if they did. If PEGym could make a rival product that could be used with a leg strap, an extender, or a stand alone hanger for under $200 they would make a lot of money. It would he like MOS without the pretentious BS sales pitches for overpriced crap.