• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Sociopathic behavior

Mikebranada

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was having this discussion with my doctor and he said there is nothing wrong socially by wanting to heal. In fact he encouraged it. Me some time s do not want to rub off my insecurities on other people. That is why I hid my illness by staying on guard unless I was lying down if that makes sense. But what I'm trying to say about that is that I didn't want anyone else copying me and getting scared to sit down. I also was pretty much putting on restrictions as to how I carry sh*t when I lift it.

Now that being said I had to cut the bullshit and stop being a sociopath. I started doing things naturally i.e. sitting, lying, and walking without guarding it and not shying away from it.

So basically this is the placebo affect or keeping my anxiety small. I kept telling stop being sociopathic about how I was gonna approach things regarding my paranoia over this injury. Mindfulness and blocking those thoughts out of my head are getting me somewhere.

It's like my old chef would say "you gotta do it what you gotta do it". Shout-out to AZ Mike for telling us about mental Ed! Thank God pelvic floor relieves stress after getting the work done, and kudos to everyone saying that they're anxiety monster is so tall to give us all morale support. Peace and prosperities. Just touching on the mental side of things: just leave it alone and live like there's nothing wrong with it to a certain degree. I hope that helps those dealing with depression and anxiety about things. The power of positive thinking!

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am really sorry, as I know you are trying to share and be positive, but the first paragraph has me very confused as to what exactly you are talking about.

When you say "carry sh*t" and "lift it", do you mean insecurities? Anxiety?

Mikebranada

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I meant physically man, it's kinda like I'm useless right now when it comes to physical activity. My brother will get the call to move stuff before I do and I live in the house. I haven't been strict at obeying this lesson ( move when mAh heart say move) but If i was more determined to listen to my own words I would probably be better off. So yeah, the burden of manual labour. Everytime you do things with restrictions the more I find there more risk to getting injured. In other words I'm still pussyfooting around in life while having this dink issue. I want to be super strong and not weak and get thru this because I have no other mfing option failures not. I'm praying for balance and evenkeel. I will grin and bear it!

Mikebranada

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sometimes it's good to have rest, but I'm no puppet man. I'm trying not to be lazy around here, except I don't like surprises aka anything but doing nothing. It's my folks place. But I'm using the time to rest not be an asshole. I mean I get up here and there but it's nothing major, gym, coffee, get the mail, etc. And that's on a good day

If I was a billionaire I would open a centre for penile trauma in my city, where people could come in and get healed, no dirilect of duty from a twit Dr, but real mds doing a real job, where we could rest and chill with like minded individuals throughout our times of healing.

alterego888

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sometimes it's good to have rest, but I'm no puppet man. I'm trying not to be lazy around here, except I don't like surprises aka anything but doing nothing. It's my folks place. But I'm using the time to rest not be an asshole. I mean I get up here and there but it's nothing major, gym, coffee, get the mail, etc. And that's on a good day

If I was a billionaire I would open a centre for penile trauma in my city, where people could come in and get healed, no dirilect of duty from a twit Dr, but real mds doing a real job, where we could rest and chill with like minded individuals throughout our times of healing.

That would be cool to have that center