So this PE actually works

Amedean

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Well, its been a little week and I have noticed a .70 inch increase - average size from previous measurement BPEL. I now at almost 7 inches and growing fast. I hope to maintain this growth but I dought it. Also the supplement suggestions I have read may be heavily weighing in. I have not noticed a significant increase in my girth however. I am only measuring below my head, this is at little over 4.6 inches now. I don't even bother to measure the base as I see it pointless.

L-Arginine
Glucosamine Chondroitin and MSM combination

Reactions: Big Al

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Huge increase for such a short time , has your erection quality improved?

Amedean

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I never really had a problem with my erection. I believe the key to success is to combine good practice with supplements. I hope to make better on my research for the time being, none the less I am quite pleased with my flacid length as from before.

Last edited:

PhibbysHammer

Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym Amedean,
I suggest you start a log/journal right now and start recording progress as this will help you to make choices and changes as needed in your routines and exercises. L-Lysine and ginko biloba would be 2 great additions to your supplements. Good luck and continued growth to you!!

BIGred

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
And here I am thinking that I was crazy seeing an increase in my BPEL of +.4 in one week haha.. I think mine was due to EQ difference from my first measurement and some initial ligament stretching.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
And here I am thinking that I was crazy seeing an increase in my BPEL of +.4 in one week haha.. I think mine was due to EQ difference from my first measurement and some initial ligament stretching.

I was a fast grower to, it is possible.

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow! Those gains are awesome!

Using JP's routine?

I agree with PH's advice, both about starting a log and about the two additional supplements.

Well done, I hope the gains continue!

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great gains Amedean, nothing like seeing those newbie gains to keep your motivation up. Good luck.

I agree with Bigred, I think some of my gains were from EQ gains.

Amedean

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Believe me, I am pretty excited too. I made sure to do my research before I measured over a week ago so I can already rule out a poor measurement. But there you have it, I hope this will encourage many others. I really took the suggestions of many people from here to focus allot on the warmup. I find that my rice cooker on steam function worked great. I just cycled between two cloths - of course making sure it was not too hot! I have noticed I do go a little deeper during intercourse, however I have not really noticed my partner having any different reaction - smirk on my face. i have not told her that I am doing this and in all honesty I dont even know if she cares. Well, Ill try to work on the girth. I have really good length gains but nominal girth gains. I dont do a whole lot, just jelk after warmup and stretch followed by a good squeezing exercise. in total i have a little over a half hour exercise in 3 day intervals with one off day. This is my plan so far. Thankyou for the suggestions guys!

Last edited: