slow or fast or both

allanmac

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today i tryed doing 10mins slow jelqs and 10mins fast plus stretching, i feel that it feel more fat and heavy because of the fast jelqs. What speed does everyone use?

irheretogrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
2 hands = 10 sec, 1 hand = 5 sec stroke,5 sec stroke until I reach the glans, 2 sec hold at glans until I place my second grip at the base and reach the middle shaft then release and so on.

Dragon1981

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I go for a 3 to 5 second stroke per hand. I find that works for me, also the slower you go the less chance you have to stop because you get too excited.

crs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
2 hands = 10 sec, 1 hand = 5 sec stroke,5 sec stroke until I reach the glans, 2 sec hold at glans until I place my second grip at the base and reach the middle shaft then release and so on.

How much presure are you using with each hand while doing this, that is what I am struggling with am i squeezing to much or not enough, I don't use to much force to where i hurt or anything and i do my jelq at a high erection for more girth,( i use a extender for length )

irheretogrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How much presure are you using with each hand while doing this, that is what I am struggling with am i squeezing to much or not enough, I don't use to much force to where i hurt or anything and i do my jelq at a high erection for more girth,( i use a extender for length )
Use as much pressure as you like AS LONG as you don't feel intensity or pain, if you have redish glans after the workout that means the jelq session was good.

crs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Use as much pressure as you like AS LONG as you don't feel intensity or pain, if you have redish glans after the workout that means the jelq session was good.

Great thanks for the input.
Am i wrong in what i read somewhere in here that jelqing with a hard on is more for girth gain than for length ?

irheretogrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
One-handed Jelq is not as effective as two handed but that doesn't mean you wont make gains with one-handed, and the girth/length based Jelq depends on the erection lvl, for example if you wanna do length based you do Jelqs at 35% minimum, and if you want to do girth based you do at 75% maximum.

crs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and the help