Sleep!

Florida636

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok so after today I realized sleep has got to be a big part of successful PE
So Sunday is my day off so Saturday I didn't get home till about 4am and that's when I did my PE session(don't drink really so wasn't drunk or anything)
Ok so I did my regular session but added an extra 10 min of stretching and 60 extra Big Al Squeezes and around 150 more regular and V jelqs. So I worked my penis extra hard last night and at the end I was falling asleep while doing my Squeezes so I decided to end the session take a shower and warm down. I went to sleep around 6am and woke up around 3 with a huge hard on. I was kind of shocked because I worked my dick really hard so wasn't expecting great PIs in the morning. Usually I do my session at around 1:30am, go to sleep around 3am, and wake up at 5:45am to go to work so I don't always wake up with a hard on in the morning since its only a couple hrs of sleep. That's not going to change which sucks but ya I wish I had more time to sleep because I think that would be very beneficial to my PE

wannahung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I cant see how you are going to make it very long with the tiny amount of sleep you get. I hope your circumstances change

draggin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
According to Big Al your penis grows and heals while you sleep. I agree with him. Not enough rest is bad.

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would agree with that ^ I hardly get much sleep.

draggin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

KOH, oh no! You aren't getting much sleep? Are you in pain? Is your mind racing? Are you stressed out? Or are you just a party animal that can't stop until the sun rises?

I LOVE sleep. I also nap nearly everyday too! I feel fresh and energized all the time!!

Florida636

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I nap a lot to but id rather have a consistent 5-7 hrs of sleep. I read a article about sleep and the different stages and how long of time sleeping it even takes to get to the first stage

Florida636

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
According to Big Al your penis grows and heals while you sleep. I agree with him. Not enough rest is bad.

I cant see how you are going to make it very long with the tiny amount of sleep you get. I hope your circumstances change

Ok you guys are all right and ive changed my whole setup around to accommodate me getting some sleep. I tried doing this before but it didn't work so I tweaked it, did it tonight and worked great so im stoked!

So now instead of waiting for my family to go to sleep to PE this is what im going to do
Right when I get home from gym around 10-11 ill take a shower and warm up, then ill go to my room put on some bob marley or something and do my routine, when im done ill take another quick 5 min shower to warm down the way I like and bam I get to go to sleep early. Im sure u guys r thinking that's easy why haven't u been doing it that way. Well I tried to do my routine in my room a few weeks ago and my warm up sucked bigtime, I used a damp rag and heating pad for 10 min but im so used to doing it the other way with hot water and a rag in sink that this other way didn't work well at all causing my routine to be horrible and couldn't even get my erection level past 50 for some reason. So now ill warm up my usual way and do the routine in my room. I didn't stress waiting till 1:30am for every1 to be sleeping to do my routine because I didn't know how badly getting no sleep was effecting my PE but after experiencing what I wrote in the OP I know I need more sleep both for my body and my Penis

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
KOH, oh no! You aren't getting much sleep? Are you in pain? Is your mind racing? Are you stressed out? Or are you just a party animal that can't stop until the sun rises?

I LOVE sleep. I also nap nearly everyday too! I feel fresh and energized all the time!!

Not in pain, but mind racing, restless body, just can't stay under when I try to sleep. Hardly a party animal, although I do love dancing. It just takes me forever to fall asleep. Even harder to stay asleep :l

namsokiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Koh, what is your caffeine intake like? These symptoms sound like some of the effects of a high intake of caffeine.

Are you exercising?

You could try reducing the light in your house/room as the sun goes down. This can help trigger your natural sleep cycle because the reduction of light is interpreted by your brain to prepare for sleep.

You could listen to relaxing music, buy a small ornament with falling water, add some white noise (like a small fan).

Dick Whammy

Retired Moderator, Member of the month Jan 2014,
Reaction score
Personally I SUCK as far as sleep goes. I think when I get good quality sleep,,,,,,not even that much,,,,but SOLID sleep, I feel great and my EQ and erections are tremendous. That happened to me last night. Yesterday I did a vigorous workout and my little guy didn't want to do much but hang around. So about 9pm I went in the BR to watch TV. My gal came in and started giving me rubs that put me into dreamland. At about 1:30am I woke, and I flipped over....she was watchin' tv still and I said, check this out........it was like someone planted a redwood tree in my crotch!!!! I was so amazed at how big and rock hard I was. I still went back to sleep without any action,,,,,,I'm savin' that for later when she gets home!! ;-)

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
I guess that a person should take a healthy lifestyle approach in total with PE meaning that you would go to gym and that also reguires to follow good sleeping patterns :cool:

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not too high I'd imagine. I only drink about three cups of green tea a day. I haven't exercised lately but I try to stay in shape. I think the light is a problem of mine, I use electronics too late at night. I'll add some relaxing noise by my bed side. I definitely need to fix my sleeping pattern.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been to many a lecture on this and no I didn't fall asleep at them. I was told that the bedroom is for two things and two things only; sleep and sex. No it's not for reading, watching tv, or anything else. Also complete darkness and quiet do help. You will never get a good night sleep if you're in bed watching tv, have a light on, fall asleep listening to music or whatever. Those help you get into a bad sleep pattern which is hard to break. On recommendation form those far smarter than me was to take a nice hot shower right before bed, get into bed with no lights or sound, and fall asleep. It might take a few days to break the pattern but it just may help.

AverageAndAhalf

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not too high I'd imagine. I only drink about three cups of green tea a day. I haven't exercised lately but I try to stay in shape. I think the light is a problem of mine, I use electronics too late at night. I'll add some relaxing noise by my bed side. I definitely need to fix my sleeping pattern.

Have you tried green redbush tea? Its has similar and more benefits to regular green tea, but has no caffeine in it whatsoever...I switched a few years ago, never looked back.

I drink coffee for a caffeine fix :D

"Planted a Redwood tree in my crotch " that tickled me Dick Whammy....not as much as it will tickle your missus I suspect

BoaConstrictor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
IMHO...

More and better sleep = better everything

Koh

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Been to many a lecture on this and no I didn't fall asleep at them. I was told that the bedroom is for two things and two things only; sleep and sex. No it's not for reading, watching tv, or anything else. Also complete darkness and quiet do help. You will never get a good night sleep if you're in bed watching tv, have a light on, fall asleep listening to music or whatever. Those help you get into a bad sleep pattern which is hard to break. On recommendation form those far smarter than me was to take a nice hot shower right before bed, get into bed with no lights or sound, and fall asleep. It might take a few days to break the pattern but it just may help.

I've heard those exact same tips. So I'm going to try to leave my bedroom for those two things only. I've also read about the temperature change as well before going to bed, so I'll start taking showers too. I think the few days will be worth it.