• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Slayter needs some girth

Slayter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What's up, I'm starting up a new log. I've finished JP90 and I've been actively PEing for 4 months. I'm doing a little bit of everything right now. My LOT is at 6 o'clock, girth is around a 4.6 MEG.. and BPEL is around 7.2 after workout... right around 7 BPEL without a workout and just a initial erection. EQ is good nothing great. I have cut my jelqing down because I stopped seeing initial growth and after 2 months of it straight on a 2 on 1 off routine I'm starting to think I'm either a hard gainer or I'm not doing things right. I really want to target girth and I would appreciate anyone's advice on a routine based on not a lot of
Time but something that's effective. I've started bundled stretches and I'm able to do 360 and a slight pull without any pain or discomfort. Please let me know what I can do to get on a good routine. My gains so far have been about .2 in BPEL and maybe .1 in MEG but I think they might have been initial or EQ gains.