size genetics tension lines always show. Confused?

BobbyDigital

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok, restarting my extension journey and having the same issue as before.

I stretch my flaccid out then add a few centimeters to the add the size genetics. No matter how much i screw "out," all the tension lines show.

If I try to add additional rods, i can't stretch my flaccid to attach the strap to the rod.

Something isn't right. Gauging tension, it seems I have to make my extender 8" to see any of the tension lines disappear and my starting bpel is 7" which would make getting the strap onto the rods impossible.

Any suggestions of what's going wrong here?

Last edited:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Are you compressing the extender, so it is as short as it can be THEN fastening in ? Then let it expand.

Taco Hoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Get a vac mod for it. I was having your same issue. I can now add enough rods to use all the tension lines, however, I usually don’t go past 2000 grams.

Rok

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Get a vac mod for it. I was having your same issue. I can now add enough rods to use all the tension lines, however, I usually don’t go past 2000 grams.

I also have a SG extender. What vac mod did you get to make it work better? Thanks.

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
You fit the glans, falccid, into the strap and only then turn on the screws to lengthen it.
If that doesn't give you a stretch you add rods before strapping in.

Taco Hoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I use the Phallosan forte bell and attachment that came with my Phallosan plus. With it I can stretch half an inch or more past my erect length in comfort. Yesterday I extended a total of 12 hours and only had to take it off 3 times to urinate. I used to not wear the protection caps, but I do now. I think some other company makes vac mods for the SG, I forgot the name but I’m sure another member on here will chime in and tell you.