Size gains, better for her, or you?

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I thought about something in the sack after sex. As strange as this may sound, while her orgasms have become more intense, after my gains, mine are less. Anyone else feel this way? So I've gained an inch plus and can reach her cervix now, A and P spot. She loves it, jaw dropping multiple blending orgasms. I love it, the smile on her face would be enough. But strangely, my orgasms are not as good as they used to be, if I have one. When she orgasms I can feel her pulsing on the base of my shaft. But that's not my sweet spot, not the top 3 inches. Of course, her not pulsing on my glans and frenelum means I can last forever but at what price. I've had only one ten outta ten orgasm this year. Mostly 5 or less, sometimes I'm not sure I had one at all. Thoughts, ladies and gents.

Reactions: burtybasset

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dam that sucks, I have a similar issues, but I think it effects me more than her, the last couple times we got it on, a couple months ago I was giving her a spot orgasms but I don't think she knew what they were cause they're a little less intense than her normal g spot orgasms due to the squirting.After we started getting hot and heavy I'd have to change to a position that better suited me, not as much deep delving. You should try it, I gained an inch myself and yeah I'm not huge but I had to refocus to the girth department lol. I can feel the cervix in your traditional positions and the only thing it does for me is boost my ego.

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes. My ego. That's what its all about when I'm pounding her cervix. I love giving her pleasure. But. I mean. I worked so hard, for so long, to get her there And now Ugh. It's ok.

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes. Forgot to mention akg. I short stroke her g spot regularly to her multi Os. I'll get close, but then I can't help myself, I'll dive in deep. But... nothing for me. argh. It's ok. Better than 20 years ago.

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Great question.

I think that women are turned on by more confident guys, so if you gain size, even for yourself, it is ultimately a good thing if it helps your self confidence in the bedroom.

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah doubling up is awesome, I feel bad sometimes, because she's spent and I can still plug away, so I have to give in to her exhaustion, go slow and work my angles. Gotta take time for you, it's the whole 80-20, 80% of the time is hers and 20 is yours lol, she's hard and fast and I'm slow and steady, good thing when the 80% mark hits she's a wet noodle.

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah doubling up is awesome, I feel bad sometimes, because she's spent and I can still plug away, so I have to give in to her exhaustion, go slow and work my angles. Gotta take time for you, it's the whole 80-20, 80% of the time is hers and 20 is yours lol, she's hard and fast and I'm slow and steady, good thing when the 80% mark hits she's a wet noodle.

Ya, sometimes I feel guilty, but she's having such a good time I put it outta my mind. I feel guilty when she's riding me for a half hour sometimes. And even then it's a 50/50 chance I'll cum, but she ain't complaining. Sometimes I think she could go all day, shes incredible , hyper, hyper orgasmic. She's a Orgasmic Super hero.

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most guys would prefer that situation then reversed.

Do you think that how you made your gains has caused some nerve damage? Maybe low testosterone?

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For me definitely not low T, and it's not due to enlargement exercises, but due to stamina training, I stopped frivolous masturbation, and focused on stamina. My gains are for me and they are awesome, and I do plan to gain more just not much more.

Kaotic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would say better for the man. I myself went overboard were anal, BJ's (too much teeth!), quickies are a No-No! So thats worse for the girl. My wife has mafe comments b4 that she wishes I smaller! Can you believe that? After all that time and effort. (Im 8.6 x 6.25) Yes it brings confidence, but if your married or in a serious relationship, listen to your girl!! And be careful what you wish for. Because theres no going back if you push it too far. I truly believe that the 7.5 x 5.5 is the BEST size assuming your not running into some size queen.

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
I suppose you would probably be talking about having the same partner throughout your gains? I have been with a few women since I started PE and I definitely reckon sex is better for me, when I am performing okay.

WIItard

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
7.5 X 5.5 is a good goal. I went a little further but my wife said stop so I did. Proves no point that you get so big your partner doesn't like it.

BTW guys do realize as you get older it becomes harder and harder to cum for most guys. I haven't cum with a lady on top in 10 years, not sure if I can any more. I don't go limp butt my wife can do whatever on top for a long time and I never cum.

Frog

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
All I have to say is less is more. I love reading the different posts from you guys and the similarities in your responses and age.

shallow orgasams are very different from deep ones for me. They are all great but very different.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
7.5 X 5.5 is a good goal. I went a little further but my wife said stop so I did. Proves no point that you get so big your partner doesn't like it.

BTW guys do realize as you get older it becomes harder and harder to cum for most guys. I haven't cum with a lady on top in 10 years, not sure if I can any more. I don't go limp butt my wife can do whatever on top for a long time and I never cum.

Hmm actually dry orgasms don't seem to change.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think it is a bit of both. I admit the gains I have made are a real ego boost for me. But I started this whole journey with the aim of pleasing her. I like being bigger and having great EQ, but she benefits a lot.

5 years ago, not so much. There were incidences of ED, or just slow to get hard. Sometimes the erections were mediocre. And I didn't last long. Sometimes she mentioned how big I was or how hard, but not like when I was younger.

Fast forward to today, and every time we have sex I get a big hard erection, and i get it quickly. She mentions sex, and boom, I'm hard. She says I really like sex, I tell her I really like sex with her. She makes me hard. And even though it is due to PE, it is because of her. Every time she mentions the size, saying things like "Why is it so big?".

Yesterday I was at max erection, and she noticed. She wanted to start out in cowgirl because she was worried that it was too big. It took her a bit of riding to get warmed up, and once she did we switched positions to rear entry. She was going on and on about how she could feel how hard and excited I was.

In the end, she came hard and I didn't. Do I care? Not at all. 20 minutes of great sex with a massive erection, and I was able to bring my wife to a tremendous orgasm. I felt great, she was very happy.

Are size gains better for her or me? They are better for both of us.

proactive

Senior Member, Member of the Month ? 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think it is a bit of both. I admit the gains I have made are a real ego boost for me. But I started this whole journey with the aim of pleasing her. I like being bigger and having great EQ, but she benefits a lot.

5 years ago, not so much. There were incidences of ED, or just slow to get hard. Sometimes the erections were mediocre. And I didn't last long. Sometimes she mentioned how big I was or how hard, but not like when I was younger.

Fast forward to today, and every time we have sex I get a big hard erection, and i get it quickly. She mentions sex, and boom, I'm hard. She says I really like sex, I tell her I really like sex with her. She makes me hard. And even though it is due to PE, it is because of her. Every time she mentions the size, saying things like "Why is it so big?".

Yesterday I was at max erection, and she noticed. She wanted to start out in cowgirl because she was worried that it was too big. It took her a bit of riding to get warmed up, and once she did we switched positions to rear entry. She was going on and on about how she could feel how hard and excited I was.

In the end, she came hard and I didn't. Do I care? Not at all. 20 minutes of great sex with a massive erection, and I was able to bring my wife to a tremendous orgasm. I felt great, she was very happy.

Are size gains better for her or me? They are better for both of us.
great post!

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally speaking my orgasms have never been better since I became an avid PE trainer. I will turn 60 in August and my wife is 15 years younger than me. The intensity of my orgasms seem to be the best in the morning hours, maybe because I'm fully rested and my testosterone levels are at their highest. However a sexy word of encouragement from my wife can make be explode like the space shuttle taking off..... "Come on DaddyPants give me a big money shot on my ass"! :dance:

ProjectMagnum

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can either do PE for yourself; boosting the confidence you have in what you're packing, or the women you have sexual encounters with; gaining pleasure from being able to give women the sexual satisfaction that they are looking for (gaining confidence through being able to satisfy women. Honestly, I am mostly doing it for the second option. During all of my sexual encounters, the way I felt during and after sex was based on how she reacted during sex. There were times where it would be just an average or below average session for how I felt, but if it was obvious that she enjoyed it sincerely, then I was satisfied with the session. However, it would taste a lie to say that if my gains were considerable that it wouldn't make me happy knowing that I'd be packing a nice sausage.

Even if it is the intensity of your orgasms that you are wanting to improve, I believe your best bet would be to increase your testosterone and the volume of your ejaculate. At least for me, I noticed that when I became backed up and my hornyness would get to the point where I just have to release a load, by that time, my hormones are so high and my load is so thick that those are some of my most intense orgasms. And at that point, I'm probably not lasting long.

Last edited:

WalkThePlank

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Size? Yes and no. Length, much like you, has actually lowered my pleasure a bit(though not a lot). Girth however, made things much, much better. A lot of you guys started off fairly large, so it may have made less difference. But I started out around 4.6" around, and I can say going up to my still modest 5.3" has made a drastic difference. Everything is tighter and a lot more intense. There have been zero negatives for me on girth, and only my smallest ex had any problems with it(and she could do it, just took a couple of times to adapt).

Reactions: Party

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
I would say better for the man. I myself went overboard were anal, BJ's (too much teeth!), quickies are a No-No! So thats worse for the girl. My wife has mafe comments b4 that she wishes I smaller! Can you believe that? After all that time and effort. (Im 8.6 x 6.25) Yes it brings confidence, but if your married or in a serious relationship, listen to your girl!! And be careful what you wish for. Because theres no going back if you push it too far. I truly believe that the 7.5 x 5.5 is the BEST size assuming your not running into some size queen.

Great advise. Listen to your woman, and that applies to SO many things.

And yes 7.5 by 5.5 would be both our dream dick, hers and mine. Gotta get back to work on it, if my motivation level ever returns.