Silicone sleeve traction

upsize-me

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
After trying out my new LG Hanger, I had a thought regarding the included girth band.

It's quite tacky on the shaft skin, so with a 2-3" length of it applied and the skin pulled taught underneath it, it should hold that section of skin in a stretched state. The base of the sleeve could be applied just past the hair/turkey neck line, so only actual shaft skin experiences the tension. If nothing else, it provides a stable and targeted base for manual stretches.

Has anyone tried or heard of this method? Thoughts or suggestions?

I'm going to try leaving this band on for the day and see how it goes!

getinbig

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not hanging, but you gave me an idea I might try.
Thinking about using 3-4 inches of silicone comfort sleeve on my shaft when I put on my phallosan forte. That might provide some additional traction/stretch...interesting idea.

upsize-me

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not hanging, but you gave me an idea I might try.
Thinking about using 3-4 inches of silicone comfort sleeve on my shaft when I put on my phallosan forte. That might provide some additional traction/stretch...interesting idea.

The LG Hanger sleeve is a lot more robust (1/8" thick) than the Phallosan ones, but as long as your skin isn't sliding along the sleeve back to a relaxed position, I think that should work too.

I've had this on about an hour now, and there's still a lot of bunched up skin outside of the sleeve. Looking good so far!

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
The LG Hanger sleeve is a lot more robust (1/8" thick) than the Phallosan ones, but as long as your skin isn't sliding along the sleeve back to a relaxed position, I think that should work too.

I've had this on about an hour now, and there's still a lot of bunched up skin outside of the sleeve. Looking good so far!

I've been using the LG Hanger sleeve as my comfort sleeve for my clamping for a few years now. It's taken all the wrap nuisance and pinching out of clamping. I rarely clamp without that comfort sleeve on.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I've had clients who've used silicone sleeves for various functions- most padding for weight hangers, but some have even used it for prolonging post-training moisturizing. It's an extremely versatile tool :)

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
The "girth band" or silicon sleeve is very inexpensive, great anti-turtle accessory. It also will work well with those who are trying to restore the foreskin. Just pull foreskin over glans and tape, then install girth band at the base of your penis.

It works well with manual stretching too ... one section at base and another below glans. Using two hands, one at base and the other gripping on shaft below glans makes hand stretching exercises much more effective and comfortable as you can get a much better grip on things!

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
The "girth band" or silicon sleeve is very inexpensive, great anti-turtle accessory. It also will work well with those who are trying to restore the foreskin. Just pull foreskin over glans and tape, then install girth band at the base of your penis.

It works well with manual stretching too ... one section at base and another below glans. Using two hands, one at base and the other gripping on shaft below glans makes hand stretching exercises much more effective and comfortable as you can get a much better grip on things!

The LG Hanger comfort sleeves are great for double clamping. I put one section at my base and one just below my glans. I will sometimes clamp below my glans without the sleeve, but it is so much more comfortable using it. Also these can be left on after my clamping session and help maintain expansion while warming down with some edging. A great product that will remain a part of my PE equipment!

upsize-me

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've had no problems wearing it for multiple hours. It's just tough getting a longer section on and off, especially when fully flaccid. I'm basically folding it over itself, since it's too thick to roll. Unfortunately, with how slow FR is, it'll be hard to tell how effective this is vs other methods.

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
I've had no problems wearing it for multiple hours. It's just tough getting a longer section on and off, especially when fully flaccid. I'm basically folding it over itself, since it's too thick to roll. Unfortunately, with how slow FR is, it'll be hard to tell how effective this is vs other methods.

I'm wearing my PF right now with my silicone comfort sleeve. What a great modification to my PF routine! I will post more here and on the PF thread later. It's amazing how great the suction is...and I don't lose suction no matter how I move!
More later...

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
Silicone Sleeve Traction for Phallosan wearers!!!

Wow! I am so glad the silicone sleeve traction thread was started. Before that post, I was thinking about putting on my comfort sleeve to see if it would help eliminate occasional issues with losing suction while wearing my PF.

I gave it a go yesterday and could not believe the result! No suction loss no matter what I did, no matter how I moved. Typically if I bent down to do something, I would lose some suction. That just doesn't happen with the silicone sleeve on! It also seems to keep me stretched and thicker during my PF wearing time.

I slept with the silicone sleeve on as well and had much better suction. I was able to come up with a new rig to allow me to do a straight down stretch during the night as described by Jockinthebox. I had great suction with no issues at all.

Often, without the silicone sleeve, my glans/head would start to pull out of the bell. Now, throughout the entire time my PF is on, my glans is packing the PF bell. Very impressive change to my PF routine.

I would recommend anyone wearing Phallosan think about giving this a try. I am amazed at the difference this makes.

My silicone sleeve is about 2.5 inches long and I purchased it from LG Hanger. I typically use these in a shorter version for all my clamping and they're great for that. This is a wonderful new application. The PF Condom sleeve just grabs onto the silicone sleeve and won't let go...at all! I'm using the large condom sleeve with the large bell.

Hope this helps some of the other PF users.

upsize-me

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's awesome getinbig! The occasional PF suction loss was definitely annoying, so adding the sleeve sounds like a big upgrade!

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
That's awesome getinbig! The occasional PF suction loss was definitely annoying, so adding the sleeve sounds like a big upgrade!

Hey upsize-me! It's a huge discovery for me. I can't believe how good the suction is with that silicone sleeve on! I can bend to put on my shoes, sit down, move in any direction. Now, I always did that, but I could feel the suction occasionally being lost. Now, it just stays as it should. I check every so often, but my head is always backing that bell and suction has been great. Let me know how it works if you try it.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
The suction with the LG Hanger silicon sleeves is so good that we sell our ADS using the same silicon sleeves as we install on our chambers. The ADS will generate up to 5 lbs of traction with just the sleeve and a bungee cord.

getinbig

Well Done !
Reaction score
The suction with the LG Hanger silicon sleeves is so good that we sell our ADS using the same silicon sleeves as we install on our chambers. The ADS will generate up to 5 lbs of traction with just the sleeve and a bungee cord.

Yep. I'm very happy with this discovery. No more suction loss problems = better outcomes, more gains! I love my LG Hanger silicone sleeves!

fitnessguru

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if people are still pleased with the LG sleeve? I bought my first silicone sleeve from directselect on eBay because I read some good things about this seller & his products. The sleeve came yesterday & I tried to wear it last night after a PE session. It seems really tight & not very stretchy. It was super difficult to get on & I could only wear it for like an hour before I had to take it off due to it making me completely numb & giving me a cold glans.

Any advice from more experienced guys? Should I start out with less time, or is this sleeve just too small?
Thanks!

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Sounds like the sleeve was too small; restricting circulation.
You could try wrapping with an Ace bandage/Sports wrap, and see how that goes. A shrinking penis has a mind all its own. :p

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if people are still pleased with the LG sleeve? I bought my first silicone sleeve from directselect on eBay because I read some good things about this seller & his products. The sleeve came yesterday & I tried to wear it last night after a PE session. It seems really tight & not very stretchy. It was super difficult to get on & I could only wear it for like an hour before I had to take it off due to it making me completely numb & giving me a cold glans.

Any advice from more experienced guys? Should I start out with less time, or is this sleeve just too small?

Thanks!

We are not affiliated with "Direct Select", so I don't believe this is a LG Hanger silicon sleeve. Our sleeves are very pliable and will stretch a significant amount! I can stretch a 1.0" sleeve over a baseball with no difficulties!

peckerachu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I bought a silicone sleeve from Zen Hanger it was the worst rip off ever.

Firstly the pictures showed a real intact silicone sleeve molded as usual and as one would expect.

What was delivered was a totally different product the silicone sleeve was cut in half and the glued together with an extremely thin layer of silicone so it broke apart after minimal usage.