• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Should I pack the tube?

homelesswombat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does packing the tube help length or girth more? Both? I've heard from some places that packing the tube focuses only on length. I've also heard that it is great for girth.

Currently I'm shooting for girth, and I have tubes that are "too big" in the shaft but I've modified to fit at the base so I get no ball suction :) When I heard that packing the tube can be good for girth, I was like "hmm, should I get a smaller tube?"

Advise from experience pumpers would be appreciated.

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
ok, I have pumped for well over a year. My answer? Get the smaller tube, totally.

Penis Enlargement Vacuum Pumps by VacuTech has the best ones. Don't be afraid to get the "right" tube. I say "right" because I think most men want to get a bigger tube either because 1)They think there is some correlation with the amount of size you can gain or 2) they are afraid they will seem "small" ordering a well fitting tube.

I got the "right" one and couldn't be happier. As far as girth goes, I don't think the tube actually matters, but I would rely more on girth PE exercises for more girth.

What does it mean to "pack the tube"?

homelesswombat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Packing the tube is the term used for when the expansion of the vacuum makes it so your penis is mashed up against the tube walls. This usually happens at the base of the tube first.

I built my own pumping system and couldn't be happier. I custom heat-formed the base of the tube by hand (you can actually see it in my avatar pic), so that the tube is 2.25" inner diameter, but the entry hole at the base is 2" diameter. This means I get a perfect seal without restricting my expansion.

I just posted this question because I heard that packing the tube can be good for girth. I can see how that would make sense because it stops fluid buildup. But at the same time it restricts expansion, so I don't know.

TechGuy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think that if you have expanded to fill the tube girth-wise, the only way to expand from that point would be length-wise. So if you're goal was length, then a narrower tube would be better, if you're going for girth, a wider tube would be better. I use a VacuTech and they recommend getting a tube 1/4" above your current girth. They say it takes guys on average 3-4 months to start packing the current size, and then they recommend upgrading to the next 1/4" size.

From personal experience, all I can say is that I usually see maximum length at 1/4" above normal erect length, and I am already packing the tube at the base only, which makes sense because my base girth is 1/4" wider than mid.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does packing the tube help length or girth more? Both? I've heard from some places that packing the tube focuses only on length. I've also heard that it is great for girth.

I have been pumping for three months - air and water. However, I have also been to tigerpumping.com. Tiger has been pumping for many years and recommends packing the tube to gain length because once you pack, the vacuum pressure concentrates on pulling the head forward. Not too much pressure because the higher the pressure the higher the risk of developing blisters. He also advises that if you pump for extended periods - 1 hour or more at lower pressure - you will get the best results, including some girth.

I believe he recommends a second stage cylinder( larger cylinder, usually designed for shaft and balls together) for best girth results. It is interesting to note that although he has been pumping for many years, he has not attained any permanent growth himself, although he allows that others may have. His years of pumping experience, however, allows him to pump significantly longer and wider in less time.

Last edited:

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
ok, so now I see what you mean buy packing the tube. Well hell, I dont consider it a good pumping session unless I DO!!!

So yes, OF COURSE pack the tube, but just make sure you have the right size tube.

I agree also that low pressure/longer time is best. Also, you should stop in intervals of 10-20 minutes, and jelq/massage your ding dong so that you keep from building up fluid.

john fin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Whats the latest theory on packing the tube for length???

Still wondering myself Wolfemother! Don't see why once you cant expand anymore girth wise and therefore can only expand length wise that you would gain length.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
In my opinion, once you pack up over 50% of the tube, too much shaft skin is pressed tightly against the wall of the tube preventing most of the shaft from moving outward thus hindering length gains.

Wolfemother

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had a step change in length BPSL after using my Thick Wall Cylinder- 'packed' (60min) after 20min Bathmate. It was measured a few days after so it was not swelling.