shaved balls

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
how do yous girls feel and think about shaved balls and pubes? do yous prefer it to hair? whats you prespective?

OneJay

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just shaved mine yesterday. My lady likes me trimmed up a little, but I'm gonna surprise her with a landing strip haha. To me it looks kinda silly though, but hopefully she'll like it. The balls were a pain to shave though. Took me half an hour lol.

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I like shaved balls, they are really fun to suck on!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I think your hubby is a lucky man.

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

ashley14

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I don't know about other guys but I shave everything, like every second or third shower or something..only takes a couple mins and I've gotten to the point where I no longer have to use shaving cream so that's good. I couldn't imagine having a bush lol.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I shave the testi's, the perianum, everything back there. I think it looks much better and it feels great.
And the females I've querried are very much in favor of this as well.

larrypinball

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Half an hour OneJay? Must be one hell of a sack you are carrying down there.

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm sure they love shaved balls.

I use anti-wrinkle cream on my balls. They look nice. :rolleyes:

that really works? :p Since I heard dave chappelle talking about smooth balls in one of his skits I couldn't shake the thought, but never imagined it possible.:D

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also. Don't you guys get really itchy after shaving? My skin got extremely irritated after shaving down there once, and I got bumps all around the penis area ( not including balls, even tho I shaved then) Any tips for how to avoid this? Or does shaving agonize my body too much?

what what

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
wax! waxing is so much better than shaving. Shaving just eliminates the hair at the surface so your package looks like a bum with a 5 o' clock shadow a day after shaving. With waxing it lasts almost two months. Trust me, having razor bumps, razor burn and itchy stubble is much more uncomfortable and painful than waxing.

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
What products do you use for waxing? Or do you get it done somewhere by professionals?

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What products do you use for waxing? Or do you get it done somewhere by professionals?

Must be weird for a straight guy to be waxing? I'd love to do it, but I don't know I think I'd be too uncomfortable with the thought.

Titansfan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also. Don't you guys get really itchy after shaving? My skin got extremely irritated after shaving down there once, and I got bumps all around the penis area ( not including balls, even tho I shaved then) Any tips for how to avoid this? Or does shaving agonize my body too much?

Surprisingly I only get itchy maybe 25% of the time that I shave, I only do it every few weeks though.

OneJay

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Half an hour OneJay? Must be one hell of a sack you are carrying down there.
First time shaving the balls. Usually I just trim them up with scissors, and do a little shaving on the shaft.

59wood

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I shave the shaft and balls every few days and or when I now I'm going to get laid..I make sure that my girl does the same if we plan on getting busy that evening. I call it "Shower, Shampoo and Shave" Thats what I call it, our code when there's someone around...Also when I shave I moisturize my cock and ball with cocoa butter lotion and I work it in :wank:...It's just like when a body builder oils himself so that he looks more riped...

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i often get slightly spotty when shaveing any1 got any remidies? sometimes its like a babies bum sumtimes slightly plucey any help on this?

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I shave the shaft and balls every few days and or when I now I'm going to get laid..I make sure that my girl does the same if we plan on getting busy that evening. I call it "Shower, Shampoo and Shave" Thats what I call it, our code when there's someone around...Also when I shave I moisturize my cock and ball with cocoa butter lotion and I work it in :wank:...It's just like when a body builder oils himself so that he looks more riped...

cocoa butter lotion working in this way? :S How is that so? I usually use lotion on my body everyday, sometimes cocoa butter, but it doesn't make me look more ripped, I just have a more healthier looking skin complexion.

drg312

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Website
www.iherbal.in
shaved it good. what is your experience.

59wood

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
cocoa butter lotion working in this way? :S How is that so? I usually use lotion on my body everyday, sometimes cocoa butter, but it doesn't make me look more ripped, I just have a more healthier looking skin complexion.
Just a figuer of speach... I just use the cocoa butter after a shaving the johnson and balls, thats it.