Sharp pain from jelqing too hard

somelulz

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Beginner. 1st workout was perfect. 2nd workout I admittedly jelqed kinda hard, and towards end of workout I felt sharp pain.

Very weird bad sensation from inside the penis, on the underside, where the frenulum is (but inside the penis, I don't think I hurt my frenulum or the outer skin).

It's internal but felt like something is being torn or stretched from the inside? I'm not sure.

My dick felt kind of weird, maybe bit rigid, smaller maybe? Idk.

But could get erections, no loss of sensation, just sharp pain.

Fast forward 2 weeks, it's better now, but still injured.

Ejaculating has burning sensation, it feels like it re-aggrevates the injury.

I tried massaging it, but I think it makes it worse.

Should I just let time do its thing? Cus I think doing anything, even kegelling and reverse kegelling makes it worse.

If anyone had similar injury, how long it took to heal? Any insight? Thanks

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Beginner. 1st workout was perfect. 2nd workout I admittedly jelqed kinda hard, and towards end of workout I felt sharp pain.

Very weird bad sensation from inside the penis, on the underside, where the frenulum is (but inside the penis, I don't think I hurt my frenulum or the outer skin).

It's internal but felt like something is being torn or stretched from the inside? I'm not sure.

My dick felt kind of weird, maybe bit rigid, smaller maybe? Idk.

But could get erections, no loss of sensation, just sharp pain.

Fast forward 2 weeks, it's better now, but still injured.

Ejaculating has burning sensation, it feels like it re-aggrevates the injury.

I tried massaging it, but I think it makes it worse.

Should I just let time do its thing? Cus I think doing anything, even kegelling and reverse kegelling makes it worse.

If anyone had similar injury, how long it took to heal? Any insight? Thanks

Give it time and let it heal, nothing but warm up with a rice sock or warm water on a cloth or in a hot water bottle

azar99

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Any updates? I'm having the same problem

somelulz

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
hi azar99. it's healing slowly. I don't do anything, just giving it time to heal, and trying to use my dick as little as possible.

Myself, I'm not warming it with rice sock or whatever as suggested by BigO. I just let time do its thing, but you could give it a go.

I'm just making sure to wear comfortable underwear. I wear briefs that keeps stuff semi tight (not too tight, but not loose) down there, to minimize needless movement, and I "adjust" if needed so everything feels comfortable as much as possible.

You probably want to avoid jogging or similar activities that create needless movement down there. In other words, just listen to your body. Avoid anything that makes the pain worse.

Try minimize fapping. Do it only when you must. And try to do it as gently as possible.. Sex is probably not an option. Depends on your pain as always.

Ejaculating was accompanied with burning sensation, which is becoming less and less noticeable.

It's healing - but slowly. For me personally, might take a month or months. I don't know. But it feels eternity. I had to stop doing foreskin restoration which is annoying.

I guess the morale of the story is, to be very gentle, less is better than more.
I didn't appreciate the risk of jelqing enough. In my mind, advanced techniques like clamping were the ones where I had to be hyper careful. But you have to be careful with all exercises.

Please keep us updated. Good luck. All we can do is pay the price with time.

Last edited:

somelulz

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
3.5 months passed. Still not 100% healed. But healed at least 80-90% I think. Might wait until end of year before I attempt anything again... (or maybe I'm with done with P.E. for good, LOL)

(TL;DR: Newbie, injured dick after 2nd day, from bad jelq.)

somelulz

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
After half a year I think the injury completely healed.

It sucked. Not much to say.

Conclusion for myself: my dick can easily be injured, if I ever try this again I'll be very cautious.

Goal for now: foreskin restoration. I couldn't restore because of the injury. I've decided this is more important, and I can't afford any injury setbacks.

I'm still interested in PE. I'll give it another go in 12 months if I have time for it (just to be absolutely certain I'm completely healed).

Advice for other injured people: I can't take credit for the healing. It just healed with time. I think one of the important things for anyone who's injured is to not stress. Stress can be very bad when dealing with pain and don't underestimate what stress can do to you. It's not only physical. It's mental too. Don't think about it too much. Don't train your body to "expect" your penis to hurt each time you touch it. It's vicious cycle. Just let it heal and don't check all the time if it's better. It took me 6 months to heal which is very long time. If I had constantly tried to check if it's better I would've lost my mind, and I'm pretty sure I could've psychologically trained my brain to always think there's something wrong, making me feel pain when there's nothing wrong.

I didn't listen to the warm cloth advice by BigO, but that might've speeded up the healing. Heat means better blood flow, which means better healing. It's good advice.

somelulz

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I think everything is OK now...

This week was the first week that I jelqed after the injury.

So basically my progress was setback by a whole year by this injury.

Giving PE another go. Hoping not to do anything stupid this time.

Hopefully this is the last time I write to this thread. #nevergiveup

AnOrdinaryDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think everything is OK now...

This week was the first week that I jelqed after the injury.

So basically my progress was setback by a whole year by this injury.

Giving PE another go. Hoping not to do anything stupid this time.

Hopefully this is the last time I write to this thread. #nevergiveup
If you have not already, take a look at the JP90. It is a great go-to for conditioning and/or reconditioning. Glad everything is feeling better!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
From Please Read First: "For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate."

The reason for this is to learn the form and feel of the exercise first. Once this has been mastered, SLOWLY begin to add reps and (even more slowly) intensity.

Even if you feel you can do more, err on the side of caution with your initial sessions. You can always add more in your next session, but you can't "take away" overwork- especially once you've hurt yourself.