Sex drive

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So my wife and I have been hitting a dry spell, I think it's due to her medication, kids and school, I work a lot but when I'm home I help out. We've been together for 10yrs, 3 kids, so I was wondering if maybe I should get her a libido support suplemen, or what is some solid advice, she wants quick sex, doesn't orgasm at all, and I try, throwing that out there, when she's cool with foreplay I'm in it to win it but have been striking out. I need a different perspective on this, is she just board with me I try to keep it fresh but again I'm struggling, I just want some advice on getting her back to where she was, so we both can be happy.

MarchSalami

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Set aside a date night, or get a babysitter for one or two night and go on a romantic get-away!

I have been working for year's to spice it up in the bedroom and am slowly getting more toys and kinky stuff.

Christmas is also a great time for some little sexy games with the wife. Get her some new sexy lingerie, some flowers, give her a back rub in a warm bedroom with some good music and a bottle of wine!

It is hard to find time and energy for sex, but without it I personally don't think marriages last.

Good luck and keep us posted!

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks those are solid ideas we need to bring back date night, it's hard but I have time off its nice she gets dressed up have a couple drinks talk about stuff other than grown up problems

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
What he Salami said. Did she orgasm with you before? Some women can't ya know with just a penis, I was surprised by the percentage of how many. For women making love starts Outside the bedroom. What meds is she taking?

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah I'm tracking the subtleties of the warm-up that starts at like 9am lol, and yes even though the frequency of intercourse would change she could have multiple orgasms during our regular 20 30 min sex, sometimes without foreplay, were talking about genuine orgasms she squirts, but it's been a solid year, and she takes PTSD meds I couldn't tell you what they are

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I will tell you from experience meds are a killer for a woman's sex drive. In all honesty there may be nothing you can do. I also have this issue because of low T. I cycle 3 month on 3off of Testosterone. When Im off I have almost no drive. When on Im like an animal. Sex everday.

You can try and should try the things recommended. But remember, there may be nothing you can do. My advice would be for her to seek counseling and try to get off the meds. But if she needs them she needs them.

I broke up with my ex because of her lack of sex drive and lack of interest in me. Mostly due to meds. I wasn't married so it was easier for me to leave. But you might just have to deal with it.

DDCRLO

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My doctor has me on 300mg every two weeks. Works wonders

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah she needs them, she's talked to her psychologist about her sex drive, she's really shy about sex, so I pressured her and they switched the meds up its better, than it has been, does anyone know of a supplement that can help, I know there's libido support for her, then there's also a testosterone support for women, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

Stealthpeman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There is a product here called
GO HEALTHY
GO WOMAN PLUS
You will have to search for it cause commercial links not allowed. It has similar stuff to one male version I take, when she took them it gave her a ton of energy but when she stopped taking them there was a big craving for sex she jumped me which was way out of the blue for her.

They are herbal and not cheap but can do a lot for sex drive. The same how they an help us a lot for PE.

My lifestyle is similar to yours, 2 young kids tired wife etc. I've been reading up on different sex positions to spice it up and had a winner with one of them.

Hope things get better!

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would start with time away from her life. You both could use some unwind time. We used to get a babysitter and go rent a motel room. Go to dinner, dancing, a movie, whatever just get out for awhile. Then the motel so we could be relaxed and undisturbed.

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I already renstated date night, sitters not the problem it's my schedule, and it's not going to change for another year, I work 6-7 days a week have to be at work by 5 and don't get off until 7 or so. So I was thinking a supplement would fit our needs, I understand it's a quick fix to a bigger problem. But once we get back to the everyday grind next year, there's going to be a lot of us time again.

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
You could still have a date night. I know you'd be tired, but get a sitter. Somewhere the kids could go with the sitter a few hour before you get home, even a sleep over or something. It'll give her time to relax, raising kids ain't a joy sometimes for her her either. Take a shower, relax with her, no rush. Make slow moves, a loving glance, a stare, hold her...... need I say more. It all about the slow down from the days stress to the work up for making love, NOT sex.

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Check out Laura Corn's book 101 Nights of Great Sex.

She was on a radio interview where I live so I checked it out.

101 suggestively titled SEDUCTIONS, each sealed in their own SECRET ENVELOPE, complete with step-by-step instructions,

The person receiving the envelope MUST follow the instructions!

DDCRLO

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So my wife and I have been hitting a dry spell, I think it's due to her medication, kids and school, I work a lot but when I'm home I help out. We've been together for 10yrs, 3 kids, so I was wondering if maybe I should get her a libido support suplemen, or what is some solid advice, she wants quick sex, doesn't orgasm at all, and I try, throwing that out there, when she's cool with foreplay I'm in it to win it but have been striking out. I need a different perspective on this, is she just board with me I try to keep it fresh but again I'm struggling, I just want some advice on getting her back to where she was, so we both can be happy.

Women are just different. Maybe this text I just got from my wife will help you understand...
"I get so much happiness and contentment out of making you happy and satisfied that it honestly and truly fulfills me. Sometimes I like to jump in and do other wild things, but you have to remember that even though I've come a very long way and I crave sex with you a whole lot more, I don't have the same sex drive as you. We are just built differently and that's o.k. with me. I believe most women truly feel that way if they are honest with themselves. Remember that I'm getting pleasure on a different level than you are. I don't have to have the orgasms that you have to have to be fulfilled. Don't get me wrong, I love orgasms as much as the next person; but they don't come nearly as often for me no matter what you or I do.

I'll continue to work on upping my "sex" prowess. You just never know, I may end up being the "sexiest" wife any man could ever hope for!! I'm certainly in it for the long haul. You know how I am when I'm determined to do something so let's just keep working at it.
I love you, my sexy husband!"

akga80

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nail on the head me and my wife had a talk just like that, you know I was worried about her and if she was happy.

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
Women are just different. Maybe this text I just got from my wife will help you understand...
"I get so much happiness and contentment out of making you happy and satisfied that it honestly and truly fulfills me. Sometimes I like to jump in and do other wild things, but you have to remember that even though I've come a very long way and I crave sex with you a whole lot more, I don't have the same sex drive as you. We are just built differently and that's o.k. with me. I believe most women truly feel that way if they are honest with themselves. Remember that I'm getting pleasure on a different level than you are. I don't have to have the orgasms that you have to have to be fulfilled. Don't get me wrong, I love orgasms as much as the next person; but they don't come nearly as often for me no matter what you or I do.

I'll continue to work on upping my "sex" prowess. You just never know, I may end up being the "sexiest" wife any man could ever hope for!! I'm certainly in it for the long haul. You know how I am when I'm determined to do something so let's just keep working at it.
I love you, my sexy husband!"

great stuff

whats funny is I might have wrote the same thing to my ..... Wife. She's on such a higher plain than me.