• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Serious question

undefined

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok so i recently stumbled across jelqing online and took extreme interest, so i tried it manually and it wasnt so much my thing, so i bought the powerjelqgym machine thingy, now i followed the rules and never jelqed with a full erection and i warmed up i did 3 sets of 200jelqs 1set in the morning 1 set afternoon and one around night i also kegel pretty much as much as i can throughout the day, now due to the skin of my penis being very sensitive i have minor irratation so ill be taking a break anyway, now heres the problem my erection is thicker and heavier and firmer but i cant get a rock hard erection and it bends a little when i stand up but when i sit on my legs making my penis legnth shorter i have no problem. ive only jelqed w/ the machine for 3days now, so my question is do u think i overdid it and damaged my penis permanantly or do u think i should wait a couple days and lighten up my routine and i should be fine?

Loftus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i think u overdid it

undefined

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i think u overdid it

overdid it, so umm u think permanent or temporary and i should give it a break for a couple days, honestly i only jelqed 4 2-3 days maximum and i did the hot compress b4 and after and avoided erections, i even streched b4 and after

slimjim

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
whouldnt hurt to get it a rest. take 2 or 3 days off

Loftus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
overdid it, so umm u think permanent or temporary and i should give it a break for a couple days, honestly i only jelqed 4 2-3 days maximum and i did the hot compress b4 and after and avoided erections, i even streched b4 and after
if you are a beginner stick with jp's beginner routine...or a routine that consists of 200 wets jelqs/day Maximum!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Do not freak out ,this sounds like a bit of minor overwork from not being conditioned. A few days off perhaps a week and you will be fine.
When you resume training start with a very small amount of jelq and work up gradually.

eompow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok so i recently stumbled across jelqing online and took extreme interest, so i tried it manually and it wasnt so much my thing, so i bought the powerjelqgym machine thingy, now i followed the rules and never jelqed with a full erection and i warmed up i did 3 sets of 200jelqs 1set in the morning 1 set afternoon and one around night i also kegel pretty much as much as i can throughout the day, now due to the skin of my penis being very sensitive i have minor irratation so ill be taking a break anyway, now heres the problem my erection is thicker and heavier and firmer but i cant get a rock hard erection and it bends a little when i stand up but when i sit on my legs making my penis legnth shorter i have no problem. ive only jelqed w/ the machine for 3days now, so my question is do u think i overdid it and damaged my penis permanantly or do u think i should wait a couple days and lighten up my routine and i should be fine?

Sounds like you are a typical guy. Pushing things to the limit. We men just seem to do that. The posters are right, heal up for a few day's. Use deep healing heat as required. Get plenty of liquids to clear the system. Then when completely healed work the 90 beginners program.

Have a great "No" PE day, ;)

ReetB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You'll be absolutely fine. Just rest up and let yourself heal. You may even find that you gain some size whilst resting (I know I do!) :)

Once you're recovered, give the 90 day routine a go in the Beginners forums :)

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Sometimes it takes awhile to master a basic exercise. That's what the beginner's phase is for- it not only develops technique but patience as well.