Serious question

undefined

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok so i recently stumbled across jelqing online and took extreme interest, so i tried it manually and it wasnt so much my thing, so i bought the powerjelqgym machine thingy, now i followed the rules and never jelqed with a full erection and i warmed up i did 3 sets of 200jelqs 1set in the morning 1 set afternoon and one around night i also kegel pretty much as much as i can throughout the day, now due to the skin of my penis being very sensitive i have minor irratation so ill be taking a break anyway, now heres the problem my erection is thicker and heavier and firmer but i cant get a rock hard erection and it bends a little when i stand up but when i sit on my legs making my penis legnth shorter i have no problem. ive only jelqed w/ the machine for 3days now, so my question is do u think i overdid it and damaged my penis permanantly or do u think i should wait a couple days and lighten up my routine and i should be fine?

Loftus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i think u overdid it

undefined

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i think u overdid it

overdid it, so umm u think permanent or temporary and i should give it a break for a couple days, honestly i only jelqed 4 2-3 days maximum and i did the hot compress b4 and after and avoided erections, i even streched b4 and after

slimjim

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
whouldnt hurt to get it a rest. take 2 or 3 days off

Loftus

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
overdid it, so umm u think permanent or temporary and i should give it a break for a couple days, honestly i only jelqed 4 2-3 days maximum and i did the hot compress b4 and after and avoided erections, i even streched b4 and after
if you are a beginner stick with jp's beginner routine...or a routine that consists of 200 wets jelqs/day Maximum!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Do not freak out ,this sounds like a bit of minor overwork from not being conditioned. A few days off perhaps a week and you will be fine.
When you resume training start with a very small amount of jelq and work up gradually.

eompow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ok so i recently stumbled across jelqing online and took extreme interest, so i tried it manually and it wasnt so much my thing, so i bought the powerjelqgym machine thingy, now i followed the rules and never jelqed with a full erection and i warmed up i did 3 sets of 200jelqs 1set in the morning 1 set afternoon and one around night i also kegel pretty much as much as i can throughout the day, now due to the skin of my penis being very sensitive i have minor irratation so ill be taking a break anyway, now heres the problem my erection is thicker and heavier and firmer but i cant get a rock hard erection and it bends a little when i stand up but when i sit on my legs making my penis legnth shorter i have no problem. ive only jelqed w/ the machine for 3days now, so my question is do u think i overdid it and damaged my penis permanantly or do u think i should wait a couple days and lighten up my routine and i should be fine?

Sounds like you are a typical guy. Pushing things to the limit. We men just seem to do that. The posters are right, heal up for a few day's. Use deep healing heat as required. Get plenty of liquids to clear the system. Then when completely healed work the 90 beginners program.

Have a great "No" PE day, ;)

ReetB

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You'll be absolutely fine. Just rest up and let yourself heal. You may even find that you gain some size whilst resting (I know I do!) :)

Once you're recovered, give the 90 day routine a go in the Beginners forums :)

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Sometimes it takes awhile to master a basic exercise. That's what the beginner's phase is for- it not only develops technique but patience as well.