• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

septum stretch

R00ster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey! Does anyone have any suggestions on stretching the "cord"? My lot is 6 o clock. When I do tunica tugs I feel it in the "cord" not the tunica. Even rotary stretches. This septum seems to be holding me back. I heat for 15 to 20 minutes do 2 sets of up, down, left, right, out with 30 kegels. 2 a-stretch and 2 tunica tugs. Then re heat and jelq for 20 minutes toward my belly. Any ideas??

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
German Stallion (from MOS) and I have discussed the problem with that steel-like cord running down the septum. How to make it budge, right? It has always been a dilemma for us. And GS has been at this for ages--long before I came along in 2003. You might check out our thread (It's here somewhere) called "German Stallion's" Paradoxical Pullout. It's the only approach I've seen that tries to address the problem.

R00ster

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you kindly going411by7.I'll see if I'm able to find this pullout and see if it helps me any in my quest for the 7.5 bpel. Again thanks!