• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Schlittle's Combined 5/3/1 Body Strength Workout + PE Workout!

schlittle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sunday's Combined 5/3/1 Weight Workout + PE Workout
Power clean: 27 Kg x 5 reps....31 Kg x 5 reps....35 Kg x 10 reps (last set max reps + 5/3/1 exercise)
Deadlift: 52.5 Kg x 5 reps....61 Kg x 5 reps....69 Kg x 11 reps (last set max reps + 5/3/1 exercise)

Note: Power cleans get me warmed up for the deadlifts so i did them together.

Barbell curls: 14 Kg x 5 reps....20 Kg x 5 reps....26 Kg x 7 reps (last set max reps. Not a 5/3/1 exercise)
Hangin pin reverse dumbell wrist curls: 6 Kg x 10 reps....7.25 Kg x 10 reps....8.25 Kg x 11 reps (last set max reps)

Note: I do the above exercise by using a dumbell....then i push the collars to the centre of the dumbell (with slight gap inbetween collars)....then i load the hangin pin with my desired weight and then i hook the hangin pin over the dumbell so the hanging weight hangs below the centre of the dumbell: then i grip the dumbell with both hands and do the reverse wrist curl exercise.

Side to side stretches: 153 reps
Penis slap: 2 minutes
Wet jelqs: 153 reps
Penis slap: 3 minutes
Hot bath

With my weight workouts you won't see me doing the Squat because last year i saw the photo of bodybuilder Jean Pierre Fux when he collasped while squatting during a photo shoot.(REMOVED). and because i train at home alone if that happened to me while squatting i'd be a goner. :( So because Deadlifts are a compound exercise that can build the entire body i'll have to rely on them to build my legs.

Last edited by a moderator:

schlittle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
With the 5/3/1 weight workout i will be working out 4 times each week (2 on one off + 2 on two off) and the strength is built up over a 3 week cycle. On the fourth week you have a recovery week were you take it easy lifting light weights. So because i will always do my PE workouts with my weight workouts i'll be doing PE 4 times each week and on the recovery weight training week i'll half all my PE reps and take a recovery week in PE too.