Routine Stretches as regular ones?

mr.8and1/2

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
JonPop said:
.............Stretch out slightly and do what are called "Helicopter Shakes." Using your wrist, swing your penis around in a circle, about 5 revs per second for a quick count of 20. (kind of like twirling a key chain)

Grasp your penis under the glans in the O.K. grip and stretch to the left. holding the stretch against the theigh.
While holding this stretch, do 25 quick Kegels. (count to 25)
Next, while still holding the stretch, pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.

Return to the base and repeat "Helicopter Shakes". It will be easier to do now, as your flaccid length will be longer. This will get the blood back into the glans.

Stretch to the right and do 25 quick Kegels. Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right.

Repeat "Helicopter Shakes."

Stretch straight out, do Kegels, repeat circle stretches.

Repeat "Helicopter Shakes."

Stretch straight up do Kegels and repeat circle stretches.

Finish with "Helicopter Shakes."

These are the basic stretching exercises to do, as a prelude to the next step, Wet Jelqing.

Would it be alright to do just this part of the routine (the stretching), without warming up and not following it with jelqs?

Like I know that some guys just take a 5 minute break at work and then just go to the bathroom and stretch (like for JAI stretches), so would it be alright to use this for that?

Rasputine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The warm up is something you should never skip,for any reason.

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
I spent three months refusing to believe that you needed to warm up before stretching. The net result was nearly zero gain in length. I don't believe you need to warm up before jelqing, but I will never bother stretching unless I have warmed up for five minutes at least. The difference between a penis at room temperature and one that has been warmed up by whatever means is incredible. The warmed penis feels like putty in your hands just waiting to be molded.