Roe v Wade

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
If citizen from a state not allowing a CCW visits a state that allows a CCW, the out of state visiting citizen is allowed to carry a CCW.. But not the reverse.
Not true in many states. This would apply only in the case of a state that allows what is called constitutional carry without permit.

In a state that requires a permit, you must meet the requirements of that state.

It gets pretty confusing to be fair. Some states share reciprocity, but many do not.

I personally think the states should all follow the constitution but we can't always get what we want (a great song by the way)

:)

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does that mean a citizen with a CCW, temporarily visiting another state has the “Privileges and Immunities” of a citizen of the latter state?

Many Left-Wing Liberal Democrat run states frown on visiting Law-abiding citizens with CCWs!
No CCW Visitors in OUR STATE
Some states suck more than others

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Biden Administrations Justice Department is allowing Pro-Choice protestors to gather outside of Supreme Court Justice's homes in Violation of the LAW.

Even after police arrested a man who intended to assassinate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. The U.S. Marshals whose job it is to protect Supreme Court Justices are being thwarted by U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland.

U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland who famously claimed the U.S. Mexican Border is CLOSED refuses to uphold Federal Law!

The midterm elections and beyond will demonstrate how the PEOPLE are fed up with this Administration!

Reactions: Party and Igigi

Igigi

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Biden Administrations Justice Department is allowing Pro-Choice protestors to gather outside of Supreme Court Justice's homes in Violation of the LAW.

Even after police arrested a man who intended to assassinate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. The U.S. Marshals whose job it is to protect Supreme Court Justices are being thwarted by U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland.

U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland who famously claimed the U.S. Mexican Border is CLOSED refuses to uphold Federal Law!

The midterm elections and beyond will demonstrate how the PEOPLE are fed up with this Administration!
The people already spoke in 2020 re-electing our true and only leader, Donald J. Trump. IDGAF how much fake propaganda these criminals spread, we know exactly who won and who is the enemy. The enemy has been domestic all along, it was never abroad. They told us to invade countries and give up our lives, we have lost thousands and thousands of great American Patriots (something they want on purpose) while all along, the enemy has been inside planning the destruction of the nation for decades. Remember there was one president who put in his priority to dismantle the deep state, they killed him.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Over 60 cases of contesting the election have been filed and lost. I'm amazed that everyone except the legal teams arguing for those cases had all the evidence necessary to be so convinced.

Reactions: Party

akaTrex

Well Done !
Reaction score
Over 60 cases of contesting the election have been filed and lost. I'm amazed that everyone except the legal teams arguing for those cases had all the evidence necessary to be so convinced.
Yep, the Alzheimer Dementia Patient President received 11 million more votes than the Messiah . . . Barak Obama!

Remember, You voted for your guy cuz you hated the other guy and now your guy is the Sh*t Show the other guy told you your guy would Be!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigO

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I watched with my own eyes, the videos of ballots being pulled from under a desk after the room was cleared in one southern state.

I also watched windows covered with cardboard to prevent people from seeing what was happening.

Fraud was caught on tape.

Last edited:

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Remember, You voted for your guy cuz you hated the other guy and now your guy is the Sh*t Show the other guy told you your guy would Be!
Actually (and not that you even know who I voted for) "my guy" was the one whom I felt would be best suited to represent the country's values. My vote had nothing to do with the other guy.
Did the defense teams not have access to it? You would think that in over 60 cases, at least some of them would be able to produce the evidence everyone keeps saying is out there.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes. And it took the courts to rule that interstate travel is a right protected by privileges and immunities. It was not a freedom that was enumerated in the Constitution but the rights which already were, were determined to include it. Again, it's an important point as so many people say that abortion isn't contemplated in the Constitution. It doesn't have to be and it would be impossible to identify each and every scenario. We use the courts to determine whether the rights that have been - the 9th and 14th, for example, in the question of abortion - already cover it.
Please elaborate on that. How does the 9th and 14th amendments make abortion a right. ?

Igigi

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Of course how convenient right? Who is the general attorney? Just follow the money. In countries like Russia or China, will you succeed suing the government with all the proof in the world? No. And most probably you will die from unknown causes. We are certainly not there "yet" but that his what these criminals are doing. Let us not be stupid or naive. Do you really think if the laptop was Don Jr. would be create the same way? You not it wouldnt. It would have 24/7 coverage breaking news in all the propaganda outlets, we would see fbi raids every week with dozens of people arrested n this criminal corruption case with Russia, China, Ukraine. But wait, it ws never Don Jr., it was biden, a crackhead, drug dealer and pimp. So it receives zero coverage, nobody gets investigated, the story is buried.

This potato never won the election. Never. The American people is not "that" stupid. Fidel Castro was better than this senile cauliflower.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I watched with my own eyes, the videos of ballots being pulled from under a desk after the room was cleared in one southern state.

I so watched windows covered with cardboard to prevent people from seeing what was happening.

You need to update your news sources. Georgia state officials explained that the full video shows the supposed “suitcases” were actually standard containers used to secure ballots, and that the ballots in question were opened and prepared for counting earlier in the night in full view of observers. They said the Trump campaign presented limited, selective parts of the footage.

Igigi

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
You need to update your news sources. Georgia state officials explained that the full video shows the supposed “suitcases” were actually standard containers used to secure ballots, and that the ballots in question were opened and prepared for counting earlier in the night in full view of observers. They said the Trump campaign presented limited, selective parts of the footage.

Poll workers say otherwise. They were there, hundreds of them, they presented their sworn testimony and witness. I tend to believe them more than the propaganda outlets, same criminals who spread a russia collusion conspiracy theory. Same criminals who assassinated JFK, same criminals who have been rigging elections for decades, same criminals orchestrating revolutions for regime changes in other countries and use same tactics here to invent fake insurrections.

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Actually (and not that you even know who I voted for) "my guy" was the one whom I felt would be best suited to represent the country's values. My vote had nothing to do with the other guy.

Did the defense teams not have access to it? You would think that in over 60 cases, at least some of them would be able to produce the evidence everyone keeps saying is out there.
They played it on national network news.

Did you not see any of it?

BigO

Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Vote counting was ordered to cease.

Doesn't get much clearer than that. Voting was stopped and scorekeepers were ordered out.

What kind of dillusion does it take to believe otherwise because someone on the tube told you to

Igigi

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
In every election at least in any country of the western world, votes are counted until the last one. It doesnt matter if its 10pm, midnight, 2am, 3, 5. Precincts keep counting until they finish.

In 2020 for the first time in history, precincts were ordered to close and come back the next day. Some conspiracy theories came out from propaganda outlets claiming that somebody took a sh*t and a toilet was flooding. While insurrectionist outlets like fox news were claiming Arizona for the marxist.

The next day the poll workers return only to find truck loads of new votes to count. "maill in ballots" were told. COUNT THEM or else...

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Please elaborate on that. How does the 9th and 14th amendments make abortion a right. ?
In short, the argument would be: The 9th amendment says that unenumerated rights get the same respect as enumerated rights ands, since under common law in the 1700's abortion before "quickening" could not be prohibited, that was an unenumerated right presumed to be held by the people. The 14th amendment says that no state may deny any of those rights whether or not they were enumerated and are compelled to protect individual liberty which the courts defined to include bodily autonomy.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bodily autonomy; interesting concept. I can do what I want with my body. Okay cool. Does that include getting someone to do something to my body or is it that I expressing my bodily autonomy can do what I want to do to my own body and cannot list the help of others especially for money. Interesting.

akaTrex

Well Done !
Reaction score
VP Kamala Harris compares end of Roe v. Wade to slavery!

Texas congressional candidate Wesley Hunt slammed VP Kamala Harris Tuesday for her comparison of the end of Roe v. Wade to slavery and pointed out the large portion of abortions being from Black mothers.

It's just flat-out intellectually lazy. But since she wants to bring in race and slavery, like they always do, let's keep in mind that one-third of all abortions were actually at the hands of Black women, and yet we only represent about 30% of the population. In New York City, there were more aborted Black babies than were born last year. So, if we want to talk about race, let's talk about a society that may be comfortable knowing that there is a particular group of people that's not going to be allowed on this earth at the same rate as everyone else.

Texas congressional candidate Wesley Hunt is Black!

VP Kamala Harris - Compares Roe v. Wade Slavery to Slavery

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
1/3 is 33%, not that far from 30%.

The presumption of innocence until proven guilty is not enumerated in the Constitution; however, through court decisions–such as the U.S. Supreme Court case of Taylor v. Kentucky–it has been recognized as one of the most basic requirements of a fair justice system. I guess SCOTUS should now overturn it.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The presumption of innocence until proven guilty is not enumerated in the Constitution; however, through court decisions–such as the U.S. Supreme Court case of Taylor v. Kentucky–it has been recognized as one of the most basic requirements of a fair justice system. I guess SCOTUS should now overturn it.
On what grounds would it be overturned?

RvW wasn't overturned simply on the grounds that a right to abortion is not in the Constitution. The ruling of the right to privacy as a right to abortion is what was overturned. While I would like to see the right to have an abortion protected at the federal level, I also understand the rationale of the Dobbs decision. I'd be curious to know which part of it you think they got wrong.