Rob's Motivation Log - Yes I'm doing it

V8N3T

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello All,

I finally am going to commit to actually keeping a log. I have been thinking about doing this for some time but never really just did it.

However I am going to try and keep this log updated as much as I can and not bloat it with meaningless posts.

About my routine:

I am going to try and PE as much as my body is responding positively, so I wont list on and off days. I come from a bodybuilding background so I know how to listen to my body.

Obviously warm up,

2 sets
{
Directional pull up to the left "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
Directional pull up to the middle "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
Directional pull up to the right "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
}

2 sets
{
Directional pull out to the left "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
Directional pull out to the middle "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
Directional pull out to the right "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
}

2 sets
{
Directional pull down to the left "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
Directional pull down to the middle "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
Directional pull down to the right "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
}

2 sets
{
Directional pull behind cheeks to the left "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
Directional pull behind cheeks to the middle "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
Directional pull behind cheeks to the right "holding for 30 seconds, 20 kegels while holding"
}

1 set
{
50 OK grip Jelqs
}

4 sets
{
Over the wrist pulls, 20 kegels while holding stretch over the wrist
}

Afterwards I do measurements.

I then Traction Wrap for at least 20 minutes to try and help cement gains.

Anyways that's all I have so far. I appreciate any feedback on my routine mentioned above.

Starting Stats 10/06/2016:
BPEL: 6.5
EG: 4.75

Last edited:

V8N3T

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just wanted to update my thread.

I am already noticing the difference in flaccid length and I can see and feel a difference in how much blood I am holding on a normal basis throughout the day. All positive PI's so far.

Trying to keep the mindset of this is a marathon, not a sprint. Slow and steady!

V8N3T

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just a quick update.

I have very accurately gone from 4.75 EG to an easy 5.0 since starting. So I would say for sure I have gained 0.25 in EG.

Now for BPEL I measured a few times at 6.75 ~ 7.0 depending on EQ. I actually used the same tape measure and let it hang over the tip. So I would say that this is working for sure but I need to keep at it.