Road to MAGNUM DONG

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My totalman vaccum cup came. Didn't come with instructions on which way to put the valve. I put it on the wrong way and it got stuck. Could not remove it, then I tried pliers and it cracked the valve in peices. Waited 2 weeks for this thing and it's garbage. Waste of 40 bucks.

I did get my blue sleeves from ebay and theyre great quality and much thicker. I'm sticking to my Chinese cups.

Frankenstender 1 hour at 9lbs.
10 min clamp, will try more after work.

30 min jelq and squeeze

Last edited:

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I woke up with great morning wood today, those are usually pretty rare idk what caused it. Maybe the zinc I took yesterday for the first time..

Measured BP and was about 7.8inches. Only got that measurement once before my erection started going away. Won't count it though

Morning pumped for 20 min.

1 hour extend at 9lbs

Last edited:
Reactions: Wauwer

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Had a muscle relaxant so slept all day from 7am to 9pm... only had a chance to do 30 min extending at 9lbs before work.

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1 hour extender at 9 to 10lbs

My blue sleeves are too small so they hurt. Can't wait for the bigger ones to be in stock

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Had An intense girth session today. Was pretty fatigued so didn't hang.

2 sets of 10 min coffin clamp while sitting and legs together.
1 set of 20 min of interval pumping, almost couldn't finish.

Decided to buy a 1.75 elliptical cylinder from LA pump. Its 1.75 short side and 2.25 inches left to right so i should be ok.

Time to sculpt my penis as I grow it!!

Also Mike from totalman has sent me a new vaccum cup which is nice. That's on the way as well

Last edited:

Wauwer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Had An intense girth session today. Was pretty fatigued so didn't hang.

2 sets of 10 min coffin clamp while sitting and legs together.
1 set of 20 min of interval pumping, almost couldn't finish.

Decided to buy a 1.75 elliptical cylinder from LA pump. Its 1.75 short side and 2.25 inches left to right so i should be ok.

Time to sculpt my penis as I grow it!!

Also Mike from totalman has sent me a new vaccum cup which is nice. That's on the way as well
Yo super cool idea with the elliptical cylinder! Haven't seen those before.

Was considering ordering the leluv you recommended, but was having doubt about which size to go for because I have a "flatter" penis, but this sounds like an idea. Are the elliptical cylinders on their website?
And why did you choose that shape?

Reactions: Couchdog

WantMore12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
…. Someone posted a water trick to stop blisters and its better than tape. Adding a little bit of water to your vacuum cup allows you to wear 20lbs +. Id much rather do that than a compression hanger.
Hold on their sparky….. I have to hear more about this. Like you, I prefer the vacuum hanging. Can you explain this a bit more? I’m really curious.

thanks in advance!

WM12

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yo super cool idea with the elliptical cylinder! Haven't seen those before.

Was considering ordering the leluv you recommended, but was having doubt about which size to go for because I have a "flatter" penis, but this sounds like an idea. Are the elliptical cylinders on their website?
And why did you choose that shape?
Yes! This will be perfect for that. Circle cylinders tend to make people have a more perfect circle style of penis. I'm not a big fan of that look, I want to be wider on the sides since it makes it look huge.

This is the one I got. I ended up buying the 1.75 since it ranges to 2.25 which is nice. This will be an end game pump. Even on the website it says it's made to fit the natural shape of the penis rather than the basic cylinder style

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hold on their sparky….. I have to hear more about this. Like you, I prefer the vacuum hanging. Can you explain this a bit more? I’m really curious.

thanks in advance!

WM12
The guy who sells the top extender right now is the one who made the guide.

This is the thread he posted on the PE section of Reddit.

He also has a video in the thread to show you how to do it.

Essentially you put in like a quarter inch of water in the vaccum cup then put your penis, roll the sleeve over and then point the cup up and jelq the air out. You'll squirt a bit of water but you want to get all the air bubbles out. You don't need a pump with the water, once it squirts out the excess water it creates a vaccum. DO NOT JELQ ALL THE WATER OUT! The water is what prevents you from getting blisters!

Air bubbles in your vaccum cup is what gives off euneven pressure in a certain spot and gives blisters so the thin layer of water prevents that. I and many other also like to put a light coating of Vaseline on the head too.

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1 hour in the extender at 9lbs. Great session, did interval extending as usual. Rode my strain to 6% which is very optimal.

Wauwer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes! This will be perfect for that. Circle cylinders tend to make people have a more perfect circle style of penis. I'm not a big fan of that look, I want to be wider on the sides since it makes it look huge.

This is the one I got. I ended up buying the 1.75 since it ranges to 2.25 which is nice. This will be an end game pump. Even on the website it says it's made to fit the natural shape of the penis rather than the basic cylinder style
Ye, me too! I want that wide penis look! 94 dollars is a sum of money, damn. But if it's the only cylinder you'll need, I guess it's worth it. I will write you in a couple of months to hear about how awesome it is!
It says that the 1.75 only ranges to 2 inches. (Which is my goal so.. would also be my choice as well).

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ye, me too! I want that wide penis look! 94 dollars is a sum of money, damn. But if it's the only cylinder you'll need, I guess it's worth it. I will write you in a couple of months to hear about how awesome it is!
It says that the 1.75 only ranges to 2 inches. (Which is my goal so.. would also be my choice as well).
Thats exactly how I looked at it too. I might as well invest in devices I won't need to upgrade from.

-Elliptical pump 1.75
-Frankenstender
-If TotalMan cups are good then those too. I actually have no issues with the Chinese cups.. Will see if TM is worth.
-Clamps!

WantMore12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the water link. I totally get it now, certainly an a-ha moment. I can see this as an at home use, but it seems impractical if you wear a vacuum extender for 9 hours. How do you personally handle longer time vacuum extending?

Edit: Okay, just tried this with my TM cup. Very difficult to get the blue sleeve over the penis while maintaining the water in the cup. Granted it was my first time, but my blue sleeve is stretched to the max while out of the way. Once the penis is inserted, it felt Impossible to get the sleeve off the cup, and onto my shaft. I’m using the TM sleeves, which seem to be well made and thick.

Did you have any of these issues?

Last edited:

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the water link. I totally get it now, certainly an a-ha moment. I can see this as an at home use, but it seems impractical if you wear a vacuum extender for 9 hours. How do you personally handle longer time vacuum extending?

Edit: Okay, just tried this with my TM cup. Very difficult to get the blue sleeve over the penis while maintaining the water in the cup. Granted it was my first time, but my blue sleeve is stretched to the max while out of the way. Once the penis is inserted, it felt Impossible to get the sleeve off the cup, and onto my shaft. I’m using the TM sleeves, which seem to be well made and thick.

Did you have any of these issues?
Yes. I noticed in pervs video that he has his sleeve set up to where it would automatically roll down once he put his penis in.

I found the way to do that is to not fold the sleeve up on the cup when putting your penis in but to roll it up.. this is difficult if the sleeve is too small. Once you move your finger out the way it'll automatically start unrolling a bit on your penis.

Also it's OK if you spill some water out just make sure you still have enough to have a light layer of water in the cup.

It takes practice but it's worth it when you get it down. Also I've went 4 hours+ with this method while doing ADS a few times. This method is great for Also growing your glans!

Last edited:

WantMore12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay, thanks. I’ll give that rolling technique a try.

Wauwer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thats exactly how I looked at it too. I might as well invest in devices I won't need to upgrade from.

-Elliptical pump 1.75
-Frankenstender
-If TotalMan cups are good then those too. I actually have no issues with the Chinese cups.. Will see if TM is worth.
-Clamps!
Nice lineup, gotta say!
I still get good girth from manual clamping, so don't need that, but wouldn't mind the frankenstender and the elliptical pump! 😅 all in do time.
Can't wait to see your gains explode the next couple of months!