• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

RJ.Fredericks Experiment/Progress Log

RJ.Fredericks

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Introductory Information - https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginner/3951-my-medical-school-research-experiment.html#post23755

MONTH #1: SCHEDULE and ROUTINE
Monday, February 23 – Sunday March 29, 2009

Exercise Frequency: 5 Days per week @ 5 Weeks = 25 Days of Exercise
Exercise Days: Monday – Friday of every week.
Maintenance Days: Saturday – Sunday
Measurement Day: Sunday of every week

Stimulation: For the first month, I am going to keep sexual stimulation to one day per week. This will occur on Sunday whether it be with my wife or self-inflicted. During this time, I’ll take weekly measurements. Hopefully I can stick to that stimulation routine but I probably won’t be able to turn my wife down if she has other intentions.

Goals: I hope to achieve a mastery of exercises and techniques by the end of the first month. While I would like to see measurable gains, I am not going to expect it. I am confident that this process is a long and slow process that requires patience.

Routine:
(A) 10 Minutes: Warming
(B) 10 Minutes: Stretching
(C) 10 Minutes: Jelqing
(D) 05 Minutes: Cooling
--This routine will also include daily Kegel exercises M-F (75 per day).
--I can give more detailed analysis of my routine if I am requested to.

I am beginning with no knowledge of my current measurement statistics. I’m going to wait until the first measurement Sunday (March 1, 2009) to find out these numbers. While I understand my penis is not currently big, it has not stopped my wife and me from having a great sex life. I’m actually anxious to discover my true statistics as well as making those numbers grow.

Please comment! Constructive comments will be included in my data reports that I will be filling out every Sunday evening following measurements.

Last edited:

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That looks like a good routine but in the PE world there are some that advocate (me included) that "less is more", especially when you are starting. You should also read about PI's (if you haven't already done so) and see how your penis reacts to this routine, if you start having some negative PI's I think you should definitely try a lighter routine.

Good luck. :)

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
RJ: That's a fairly good routine. In my opinion, it might be too much when you're first starting out. At least for the first week or two, I would say cut it down to three days a week, then four, and then finally five. The last thing you'd want to do is overtrain :)

Lazy 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
RJ's research project seemed so promising. Wonder what happened? Other course work overtook his desire to conduct the research?

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Yes, been almost a year since his initial post. Would like a follow up on this.
R.J. Frederucks, are you still around? (jP

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Would definitely like a follow up.