Rice Sock

BigJohn556

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok... Im trying a new method of warming up and the rice sock seems like a great idea. I tried this the other night and microwaved it for 2 minutes..... i tried to shove my cock into the sock and nearly burned my schlong... what am I doing wrong? Am I even supposed to place my penis in the sock? Help??

Brandon08

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
well, i dont think you need to put you dick into the sock.
close the sock, so there wont fall any rise of it, and wrap it ''around'' your dick.
if you warm it up for 2mins, yeah it will be burning hot lol, just let it cool on your desk or thigh.

Stumpy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
BigJohn ... first to the sock ... it should probably be an ankle length style sock, half or three-quarter filled with rice and sewn up or secured at the top. And the type of rice doesn't matter ... you can even use other grains ... wheat, barley etc. But rice is probably easiest.

Microwave ovens will vary, but I usually zap mine on full power for 40 seconds. Two minutes sounds way too much unless your oven is hamster-powered :p

And then I wrap the sock around Mr Happy and occasionally I use a shoe lace to keep it in place ... but your jocks might be sufficient to hold it.

Then I shave and brush my teeth while my 10 minutes of warm up is happening.

So you don't stick your schlong in the rice sock ... you wrap the heated sock around your schlong.

Make sense?

Cheers

Albert

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm trying out with a rice sock at the present time. The key seems to be deciding upon the correct time to microwave it. 2 mins seems to be too long, I've had one or two uncomfortable moments with the sock too hot but when I hit upon the right amount of time I think it will be fine.

Johnlocke

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I use a rice sock. I heat mine for 1:40 and it's warm enough to be just a tiny bit too hot sometime but after about 2 mins it's perfect heat for a 15 min warmup (I use a 1350Watt Microwave). However make sure your rice socks not got too much rice in it, the more rice inside it the longer it takes to heat up, yes, they say it takes longer to cool down but I find that the quality of my warm ups with lots of rice inside it after being the the microwave 3 mins is much much worse.

Thats my 2cnts :p

Last edited:

runner-bass-yoga-dick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I use the sock. at 2 minutes in the microwave it feels EXTREMELY HOT but I don't get burned so assume that's good. I warmup for abou 10 minutes

scrjunky6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I use the rice sock and love it. I used a NIKE high sock that goes mid shin. heat for one minute and usually does the job. Just wrap around tool and chill for a bit. Warms me up the best.

BigJohn556

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
ok thanks everyone!! I read about people using the rice sock and were microwaving them for like 2 minutes so i tried it and my dick almost burnt to a crisp! im gonna start using this method.

RockofFox

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The great thing about the rice sock is that you can isolate the penis without heating the testicles which is the case with some other methods. I only do 70 seconds in the microwave and still have to be careful not to burn the old fella.

Elias

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
And with a rice sock you can massage your ding dong. Leave some room in the sock so the rice can move inside and then when you have the sock around your shaft, start massaging with your fingers. It feels great to feel the rice really grind your cock! Gives you the feeling that the rice really pushes the heat inside the shaft.

lmbjless

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Rice Sock

For me the only way to warm up penis is the use of rice sock. I have 2 rice socks in which I place the 1st in micrwave for 1 minute & 23 seconds then rap sock around penis making sure sock is not too hot. I leave the 1st sock on for 5 minutes then use the 2nd for 5 minutes, after warm up I jelq for 15 - 25 minutes depends on how I feel. No pain longer time I jelq. After I jelq I cool down with streching. lmbjless

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I used a rice sock for the first time and I lived it, the best warm up ever. I was carrying a damn bucket of hot water with about three wash cloths into my special stroke it room untill today. I must admit the rice sock felt so good that I had the most thorough and enjoyable warm up to date. I love you rice sock.

ProGasmDave

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does anyone add any type of scented oil or similar to their rick sock?