• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Reverse Kegels & Rising Testicles

rekiuz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have been doing a bit of research on PE techniques. Reverse kegels are obviously a hot topic. I don't have the technique fully down, but I have been practicing it off and on. I noticed that often times my testicles rise up as I'm doing them. Reverse kegels are supposed to 'relax', but it seems that if my testicles are rising they are definitely not relaxed. Is this normal? Is my body so accustomed to rising the testicles during sex, that it seems to be doing it during this exercise? It almost seems counter-productive because my PE seems to be very physical, and I have a habit of my testicles rising during sex which then leads to earlier ejaculation. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

rekiuz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I understand with regular kegels they should lift or rise, but wouldn't it make sense for reverse kegels to do the opposite? What I'm picturing is that kegels strengthen which makes them rise, so, with reverse kegels having a relax effect, shouldn't my testicles hang and not be tensed/rise. Does that make sense?

rekiuz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It almost makes me wonder if I'm actually doing a half reverse kegel / kegel all at once because my brain is caught up in the 'ejaculate now' mentality.

rekiuz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I've read that before, and I read it again. I don't believe it addressed anything about having the testicles rise for reverse kegels. Another thought, maybe I'm pushing too hard? Still open to any feedback.