• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Results on girth and length

closed166

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just started here in September, and I've been PE'ing twice a day ever since on my length and girth, the morning and evening, and I saw some good results so far. I'm 7.2" BPEL, and about 7.5" BPFL, and when my girth is measured, I'm 1.7" FG, and 1.1/2 mark on EG near 2", so almost 8X2 so far.

P.S. I seem to get my most accurate measurements in the morning using a basic math ruler, the type you'd use in school.

Last edited:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Rollin!

Congratulations on your gains. Keep up the good work.

For girth measurements, most of us use circumference. Wrap a cloth tape around your shaft or wrap a 1" strip of paper towel around your shaft and mark where it meets. Spread it on a flat surface and measure to the mark with a straight ruler.

Reactions: closed291

closed166

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's the hard part since I do not possess either things you're referring to while measuring girth. I only have a basic ruler used by a math class. I do with what I have. However, I will try the paper towel method and get back to you. I'm mainly doing two jelq sessions per day, one in the morning and one in the evening. It works, since it has significant benefits, from what I've heard.

Last edited: