• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

results in just the first days. WOW !!!!!!

billyglidejr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
sup guys i just started PEing this week and i think i already see results. my erections are way more veiny and hard, and im even hornier than before. my routine is this, i warmup with a hot towel till the towel cools off. than i do 5 second stretches in every direction. i kegal once every second of the stretches.i do that twice. then i jelq for 3 second strokes and i dont count but around 70 to 100 times. than i repeat the whole thing again. im not very organized. i kinda just do stretches an jelqs. than i just started edgeing 2 days ago. how often should i egde to ejaculate? so far ive been stopping before i get to that point. ive done it twice and my penis has been at its biggest both times. about and 8th of an inch bigger than when i just measure a normal erection. also ive been jelqing during my edgeing, i kinda mix them. is that good? also i got some questions. my penis has always been very slightly smaller at the base than the top, how do i thicken the base? also how many days off should i take? should i warm down after edgeing? my penis already looks bigger but i think its in my head. i havent took a day off all week and still have only seen positive PIs. am i still over training? also im using cocoa buter for my lube, is that good?

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well...continue doing what seems to be working. Higher EQ, harder erections, and the appearance of veins are some of the first results people get from PE. That means your dick is responding well to the exercises. I wouldn't advise you working EVERY day when you are just starting out, even though your dick might be made of iron and might be able to handle it. Days off are very important in PE. Your dick needs time to actually grow from your workouts. If you want to PE on a high frequency, do your exercises Mon - Fri and rest on Saturday and Sunday. PERHAPS you could even exercise lightly on the weekends. But I'd say give your dick a complete rest on the weekends, unless you want to jerk off or have sex.

Start a progress log here where you can post your routine and progress. We can also give you more personal advice in there. Good luck!

Eyes2TheSkies

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I need to thicken the base as well. How do I do that?

I pretty much had the same effects when I first started doing PE. But after that, it kinda died down. I would have good days, and then bad. I'm starting fresh soon.

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I need to thicken the base as well. How do I do that?

Certain types of Jelq squeezes can help you with base thickness. Grab your dick like you normally would for a jelq stroke, jelq about halfway up, stop your hand, and keep it there acting as a clamp of sorts. Then take your other hand and jelq up to that hand and do that repeatedly for 15-20 reps. I wouldn't advise you to do this if you're a beginner, however. Let your dick be conditioned for a few months before attempting these.

billyglidejr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks man. so just do this till it starts to slow down, then advance? what should be the next thing i work into it? thanks for all your advice guys. i really want girth more than length but both are welcomed.