rest days question

chuck89gt5.0

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
On rest days should you just not touch your dick at all? Light stretches? No Masturbation? Also is there any lotion or oils that can aid in healing of the stretched skin?

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score

pump4girth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The only thing I do on rest days for my penis is drink lots of water, so I urinate more and keep some natural quick heat going through it. Do a search on this site for lotions or creams you will find many, like; bio-oil, vitamin e oil, cocoa butter, Nivea, anything with aloe and vitamin e, etc...
And like MrB8 said don't think about Pe until your next workout day. Are you getting lots of sleep too it really helps your body regenerate and rejuvenate. Good luck, be patient and persistent.

Last edited:

LATEXMAN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The next 2 days are my rest days, and I was also wondering what I should do. Thanks

GTO

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I would say that it all falls to what you've set as a goal and making sure it doesn't have a negative impact on the health of your penis. I don't do "rest" days anymore; I figure my genitals get adequate rest during the time I'm not actively engaging in PE while I am working and when I'm asleep. I engage in PE, pumping especially, every day (sessions last from 45 min to 3 hours max when I'm in a deep ball pump session).

When I do "rest," it's during my week long breaks, which I'll do after a 30 day cycle - or if my schedule doesn't allow a session (like a business trip or something), then I regard that as an involuntary rest period.

w.fudge

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The only thing I do on rest days for my penis is drink lots of water, so I urinate more and keep some natural quick heat going through it. Do a search on this site for lotions or creams you will find many, like; bio-oil, vitamin e oil, cocoa butter, Nivea, anything with aloe and vitamin e, etc...
And like MrB8 said don't think about Pe until your next workout day. Are you getting lots of sleep too it really held your body regenerate and rejuvenate. Good luck, be patient and persistent.

What are the benefits of applying things with vitamin e and aloe in them?