Report Site Problems Here!!!

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
I was wondering is the below link can be fixed, it seems it points to a wrong thread, thanks

That link appears in many posts. Not sure where you're finding it, but here is the correct link that will take you to the thread Edging for Premature Ejaculation by Ammonite you seek:

Jimmy_quick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That link appears in many posts. Not sure where you're finding it, but here is the correct link that will take you to the thread Edging for Premature Ejaculation by Ammonite you seek:

Thanks, the link is the stikies of the Premature Ejaculation subforum.

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks, the link is the stikies of the Premature Ejaculation subforum.
Thanks for the location. I went ahead and edited that specific link. There is apparently a broad solution in the works to fix links that were broken during the forum platform migration. Please stand by.

marjuszparker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is there any chance I can see my old photos/albums? Because it's disappeared after pegym changed to biohacker

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Is there any chance I can see my old photos/albums? Because it's disappeared after pegym changed to biohacker
I'll contact our tech to see if there's a solution or workaround to this and will get back to you ASAP.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
OK- just conversed with our tech via Telegram. The issue is that when the forum was migrated, the URLs all changed. The data is still on the forum somewhere, though. He's going to create a forum archive from the last backup before the transition so you and others can access their files.

Once this has been done, we'll post a link to the archive.

marjuszparker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
OK- just conversed with our tech via Telegram. The issue is that when the forum was migrated, the URLs all changed. The data is still on the forum somewhere, though. He's going to create a forum archive from the last backup before the transition so you and others can access their files.

Ok, thanks a lot Al!

Reactions: Big Al

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score
My profile has now been fixed. I can now edit, like, delete posts etc. and look at other profiles. :D

Is this where I'm supposed to store/upload my pictures? (profile posts/insert image or media)?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
My pictures in the regular forums still do not show - just a box that you have to click on in order to view the pictures.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
My pictures in the regular forums still do not show - just a box that you have to click on in order to view the pictures.
The tech's now been instructed to look into your account.

DevTeam

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing?

marjuszparker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Hey, any updates Big Al?
Cheers

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website

marjuszparker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, great. I'm waiting

marjuszparker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Any news about photos? Sorry for my impatience, I just wanted to do photo comparison, but haven't my old photos on new computer, and I'm afraid it's gone. Photos in my gallery was the only old photos I had. Any hope to get these back?

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Any news about photos? Sorry for my impatience, I just wanted to do photo comparison, but haven't my old photos on new computer, and I'm afraid it's gone. Photos in my gallery was the only old photos I had. Any hope to get these back?
No need to apologize. You're being very patient. I for one have no insight into when or if anyone will ever have access to the old photo albums, groups, etc. I doubt that anyone is currently working on this. One of the admins might have additional information.

Last edited:

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey marjuszparker. Your post got me thinking about what more I might like to say about this.

Here's a brief review of developments since April 5, 2022: It's been more than a quarter of a year since the software transfer. Members of the tech team were present for a while thereafter, but don't post anymore. There was going to be an admin conference with site ownership a few weeks ago regarding several known issues, but we never heard a follow up on that.

I'm just going by what I'm seeing and this should not be regarded as criticism of anyone. What's happening is happening and it's happening for unseen reasons. I accept it as it is.

I could be wrong, but my interpretation of what I'm seeing is that this is all a reflection of what's on the owner's mind. The vision for the future of this site does not include the kind of forums that used to exist here. I would not count on the return of groups or photo albums or even a link to an archive of the former forum. I just don't think it's coming. I also don't think any of the broken links and other issues are going to be fixed.

We're moving on. Change is at hand. The site is now called The Biohacker and eventually the forums will reflect even more changes in that direction. Biohacking is a very broad subject that usually doesn't equate to penis enlargement. So I would expect at some point ownership has to reckon with how marginalizing the penis enlargement and male enhancement subjects might be to a site that hopes to reach a target audience interested in core biohacking subjects which normally center on longevity and human potential.

To my knowledge nobody has announced anything like what I'm describing. It's just what I'm expecting based on what I'm seeing sitewide. We are in major flux and not moving backward. I'm not sweating the changes because I'd much rather have a longer fuller life than a longer fuller penis. :)

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Unfortunately, I haven't heard back from the tech in weeks. Once Rob and Ashley return this will be one of the items addressed.