REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A

Phallosan

Official Phallosan Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Jinal,

i can definitely understand your disappointment and can only apologize for this.
At the beginning i was very active but there was not the help i asked for couple of times and therefore i had nearly no questions. I did not know that this changed and will log myself into MOS as well again. The other Forum you mention has been bought or taken over by a competitor companies. They don’t admit it but i know which one it is. This is why i never logged myself into this forum again until they admit it.

If you look at this thread and see how it started you see a big difference in terms of support of MODS and the Members. But if you tell me that this has changed and many wait for my answer i will log myself into the thread and of course answer all questions plus appologyze to them as well.

I thank you for your honesty and wish you a nice day.

BR
Julian

Good day Julian,

I am a member of the MoS forum and would like to tell you something.

For more than a month customers are waiting for a response from you.
Several people have written to you private messages and e-mails, unfortunately all went unanswered.
Do not get me wrong, I fully understand that you still want to do other things in life. This includes holidays, enjoy the time with friends, girlfriend and family and everything else that makes joy.
But I find it very sad that you are active here and your customers on other Internet forums get no answer from you.
In the beginning, many people were surprised by your product and support. With this action you have exactly the opposite effect.
Excuse my words, not only the German penis enlargement community (Penisdicke-Forum - das große deutschsprachige Forum für Penisverlängerung) is absolutely disappointed in you and your support, but also the MoS forum.

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Haha, 345 pages later and the thread is still very active everyday ;)

If you look at this thread and see how it started you see a big difference in terms of support of MODS and the Members.

free2live

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Does this work on any sized penis? Is it inserted in the erect state only? I have tried the SG which is a nightmare for some penis, hate the strap system as well in that which pinches the skin on inserting the strap through the grooves. I have been reading about Phallosan for some time, currently looking at either Phallo or PMP to buy. Hope the suggestions here can help me on that decision.

Last edited:

sammydubs

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
URGENT - Julian, my traction bar broke yesterday and i dont know what to do:(

Please help!!!

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Sammy,

no problem, sent a quick email to [email protected] with my name in Subject.

Insert your address and i will take care of that tomorrow morning first thing (its 7:40 pm here)

All the best
Julian

URGENT - Julian, my traction bar broke yesterday and i dont know what to do:(

Please help!!!

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Free2live,

it would definitely work but i would recommend you to attain the Quiz in 3 hours and 20 minutes. You can win a Phallosan forte set worth over 500 USD!!! :)

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-...orte-3-sleeve-condoms-worth-over-500-usd.html

If you dont win you have the chance next week again.

Phallosan forte is being used not erect. You can wear it beneath your cloth or while asleep :)

If you have any other questions, just contact me

All the best
Julian

Does this work on any sized penis? mine is like 2.5 - 3 flaccid. Is it inserted in the erect state only? I have tried the SG which is a nightmare for small sized penis, hate the strap system as well in that which pinches the skin on inserting the strap through the grooves. I have been reading about Phallosan for some time, currently looking at either Phallo or PMP to buy. Hope the suggestions here can help me on that decision.

Jinal

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Jinal,

i can definitely understand your disappointment and can only apologize for this.
At the beginning i was very active but there was not the help i asked for couple of times and therefore i had nearly no questions. I did not know that this changed and will log myself into MOS as well again. The other Forum you mention has been bought or taken over by a competitor companies. They don’t admit it but i know which one it is. This is why i never logged myself into this forum again until they admit it.

If you look at this thread and see how it started you see a big difference in terms of support of MODS and the Members. But if you tell me that this has changed and many wait for my answer i will log myself into the thread and of course answer all questions plus appologyze to them as well.

I thank you for your honesty and wish you a nice day.

BR
Julian

Thank you for your answer.

I am glad to hear that you apologize for this and hope to fix the problems. And yes, your customers on the MoS forum wondering where you stay and wait for a response. It would be very nice if you would report there again.

According to the imprint Karl Ess owns the German language-engined penis enlargement website Penisdicke.de - das große Penisvergrößerungsforum.
This person has the last months advertised and recommended very strongly and often your product on his YouTube channel.
Sorry, but a rival company, I can not see (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, yes i will for sure be at MOS tomorrow and be there for everyone who has and who had a question :)

As far as i know, Karl Ess pulled his purchase back. There are some guys which dont let anyone exist as they think they are Gods of PE. Hopefully someone will come once , buy it and make something good out of it.
Wish you a nice day or night

BR
Julian

Thank you for your answer.

I am glad to hear that you apologize for this and hope to fix the problems. And yes, your customers on the MoS forum wondering where you stay and wait for a response. It would be very nice if you would report there again.

According to the imprint Karl Ess owns the German language-engined penis enlargement website Penisdicke.de - das große Penisvergrößerungsforum.
This person has the last months advertised and recommended very strongly and often your product on his YouTube channel.
Sorry, but a rival company, I can not see (please correct me if I'm wrong).

bananahamock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi i just broke my first condom sleeve after a month and now im using the 3 free condom sleeves size small. But it seems that the 3 free condom sleeves are tighter/tougher than the original ones i got. For example when i roll up the sleeve over the bell head size medium, i was barely able to make it over the medium bell head, when my first small sleeve didnt have a problem. So i left the condom sleeve on the bell head overnight and whenever im not using it but its still significantly tighter than my original sleeve.

With my original condom sleeve i was able to sleep 3 hours with it before my penis got too sore from being chocked by the ring on the bottom of the sleeve which leaves a ring mark. But with this new condom sleeve, though i havent slept in it yet (i will tonight), i feel it might actually completely cut off circulation because its so much tighter than my first one.

I was wondering is it a new design or something? The material seems more durable yes, but it definitely stretches less. Because if i would have known i would have gotten the medium size condoms if i knew they were going to be tighter. Currently i cant wear the medium sleeve i got with my original purchase because i cant keep suction, but if the replacement condom sleeves that you get are tighter than the original ones i would be able to fit that one more comfortably.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Bananahamock. Never, Never sleep in any kind of a device.
You are asking to lose your dick man. Tissue starts to die after 20 minutes with no circulation. Do ALL your exercises while you are awake. Sleep is for healing and growth. Listen to me bud.

GymRatGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply Julian!

For those of you guys still on the fence the support alone is worth the price tag. I'm currently logging hours on the PF but once I hit my first 1000 I'll definitely go and comment in your testimonials, with measurements of course. I can already tell how different my flaccid is and even my Post bathmate pump takes days to leave.

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Bananahamock,

can you please post a picture of the broken condom so i can have a look at it?
I can then send you one as well, which will fit you perfectly. The size has not changed at all as all molds stayed the same. It should actually stretch more then before but not stretch out at all. It should not be this tight, and you should not have a cut at all. It seems that you definitely need another sleeve from me: please PM me your address.

JonPop is correct about the fact that you should not wear it at night if it cuts in, that should not be the case. But when i have sent you the new sleeve it will be not a problem at all. Since the penis does not consist of any muscles it does not need a healing period, but you should have a decent force not a strong one (end of yellow or red!).

I guess JonPop compares extenders which work with a loop, a extender with a loop is and will always be a sort of strangulation and therefore should not be worn at night. But the Phallosan forte works with a Sleeve condom which does stretch out just fine. I would not say that if i would not wear it myself at night. If the sleeve condom you describe is that tight i would not wear it during the sleep, as discomfort makes no sense.

As soon as i have your address i will send you a replacement. Oh and please post the picture into the thread so everyone can learn.

Thank you

All the best Julian

Hi i just broke my first condom sleeve after a month and now im using the 3 free condom sleeves size small. But it seems that the 3 free condom sleeves are tighter/tougher than the original ones i got. For example when i roll up the sleeve over the bell head size medium, i was barely able to make it over the medium bell head, when my first small sleeve didnt have a problem. So i left the condom sleeve on the bell head overnight and whenever im not using it but its still significantly tighter than my original sleeve.

With my original condom sleeve i was able to sleep 3 hours with it before my penis got too sore from being chocked by the ring on the bottom of the sleeve which leaves a ring mark. But with this new condom sleeve, though i havent slept in it yet (i will tonight), i feel it might actually completely cut off circulation because its so much tighter than my first one.

I was wondering is it a new design or something? The material seems more durable yes, but it definitely stretches less. Because if i would have known i would have gotten the medium size condoms if i knew they were going to be tighter. Currently i cant wear the medium sleeve i got with my original purchase because i cant keep suction, but if the replacement condom sleeves that you get are tighter than the original ones i would be able to fit that one more comfortably.

free2live

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks Julian, missed last nights quiz entry, looking forward to the next one :)

Aritobass

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Julián , Thank u for all ur Help and i don't like give u this news but the condom that u sent me is exactly the size of medium I though I was going to be between small and medium sorry. Please let me know if u have those if not I can order the small ones even if it's tight at night sleeping and when I got an erection.
Thank u again and sorry for bothering a lot .

Bobob

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Julian I have 70 hours logged in with my phallosan so far. This thing's great. I don't know if it's in my head but my EQ is already better. The only thing I would like to know is how well do you think it works if I lose vaccume? It still pulls but not as well. In the begining I would lose vaccume until I figured out how to use it so now I don't have that problem. I'm going to order a couple protective caps when I order my 3 sleeves. Do you think they can put everything in the same box to save me a fortune in shipping? Thanks.

Givi

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Julian did you ever get an answer for me about the payment option? Haven't heard back from you in over a week. I'm assuming you have some bad news for me.

eyesee1099

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi Julian. I am new to PE world and just recently purchased the phallosan. It is extremely comfortable! I have 2 questions. 1) Is there any expiration date on when I can request my 3 free sleeves? I wanted to hold off in the event my sleeve size requirements may change. 2) Are there any recommended routines on using the Phallosan?