REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A

empshockwave

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Julian: I'm just posting to say a quick thank you - I won a free phallosan during the world cup challenge some time back. Recently my condom broke after almost 2 months of daily wear. I can't remember whether I was eligible for the 3 free condoms or the prize was just a phallosan box set.

P.s. I love the device, by far my favourite in terms of comfort, discretion and ability to wear it at work. Thanks

dongbang

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello I'm trying to find out how to get the 3 sleeves and what size I need? Thanks

PDF

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello I'm trying to find out how to get the 3 sleeves and what size I need? Thanks
Hi, all you have to do is email [email protected], quoting your PM number (which should be with your device when you received it) requesting your 3 free condoms. The size you require is determined by the template that included with the device.
Hope this helps?

Phallosan

Official Phallosan Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great , thanks a lot!

julian, i just sent my pics of the broken sleeve condoms.sorry for it being so late, but i had technical issues. i had to send it twice cause i sent the first email without my full details. i hope it helps. thanks

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, thats nice to hear. Did you already receive the 3 free condoms? If not, please send me an email to [email protected] with your full address :) I will then immediately send them to you.

Thanks a lot

Julian

Julian: I'm just posting to say a quick thank you - I won a free phallosan during the world cup challenge some time back. Recently my condom broke after almost 2 months of daily wear. I can't remember whether I was eligible for the 3 free condoms or the prize was just a phallosan box set.

P.s. I love the device, by far my favourite in terms of comfort, discretion and ability to wear it at work. Thanks

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks a lot PDF for your help :)

Hi, all you have to do is email [email protected], quoting your PM number (which should be with your device when you received it) requesting your 3 free condoms. The size you require is determined by the template that included with the device.
Hope this helps?

AHiii

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I've been using a Phallosan Forte as part of treatment for Peyronies since June of this year. I worked up to using about 14 hours per day. I did this until I logged about 500 hours total. I went a little longer (~16 hours) one day and developed a very dark red band near the urethra. It's approximately 1 cm long and 1/2 cm wide. I stopped using the Phallosan for about one week. The red area cleared up, so I tried again. After about 1-2 hours, the red band appeared again (identical size and shape as first time). I discontinued use again for about 7 days to let the red area clear up. I tried to use the Phallosan again, this time wearing the protector cap also. After only several hours of use, the red area returned. Can anyone tell me what is causing this red area and how to prevent it?

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
I've been using a Phallosan Forte as part of treatment for Peyronies since June of this year. I worked up to using about 14 hours per day. I did this until I logged about 500 hours total. I went a little longer (~16 hours) one day and developed a very dark red band near the urethra. It's approximately 1 cm long and 1/2 cm wide. I stopped using the Phallosan for about one week. The red area cleared up, so I tried again. After about 1-2 hours, the red band appeared again (identical size and shape as first time). I discontinued use again for about 7 days to let the red area clear up. I tried to use the Phallosan again, this time wearing the protector cap also. After only several hours of use, the red area returned. Can anyone tell me what is causing this red area and how to prevent it?

There's a circular cap within the inside end of the bell that can be removed...is this dislodged/misplaced causing a protruding edge within the inside end of the bell? Maybe that could cause your problem?

d3adsnake

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm quite eager to purchase a PF, though as someone that is a "grower" and sits around 3.5" girth flaccid and around the same length, will I have any issues with suction and the small condom/bell? Also, are nocturnal erections bad in any way while sleeping in the PF? Thanks

PDF

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,
Received my new coloured stripes this morning, many thanks for all your help and the quick response.

.net

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm quite eager to purchase a PF, though as someone that is a "grower" and sits around 3.5" girth flaccid and around the same length, will I have any issues with suction and the small condom/bell? Also, are nocturnal erections bad in any way while sleeping in the PF? Thanks
from what ive experinced getting a erction while wearing the phallosan is a good thing. it adds to the suction power of the bell, but it also makes your hammer feel alot more girther and really heavy (its like a brick house in your pants), in a good way. the only thing you will fell is that there is a tighter pull along your shaft while you have and erection. which is always a good thing.

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys, i am trying to answer your questions but i am constantly kicked out by my computer or the server. I always get this on my display:
Trying my best so! :)

Bildschirmfoto 2014-09-01 um 10.31.00.jpg

kickinthemebs

Senior Member, Member of the Month Feb 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry, the site has been all over the place the past few days. I recommend copying your message so it doesn't disappear when you type it and that bad gateway comes up. It can be so frustrating, hopefully the site computer tech gets the problems solved soon enough :)

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi :) yes i already answered the members:AHiii question, pressed Reply and then i got this site. So i have to retype everything now. Very strange this Error.

Thanks for your help!

BR
JUlian

Sorry, the site has been all over the place the past few days. I recommend copying your message so it doesn't disappear when you type it and that bad gateway comes up. It can be so frustrating, hopefully the site computer tech gets the problems solved soon enough :)

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi AHiii, this i my third try to answer your question as i always get kicked out by my computer and everything is being deleted :( Lets hope it works this time :)

So, let me please ask you some questions so i can help you.

At what color are you wearing the Phallosan forte?
How often do you pump?
Do you have some space inside the hard plastic cap?
Are you using the Protector cap?
Do you have air inside the tip of the cap?

Please make a break and use some wound healing Cream like Bepanthen. This will cure it immediately.
You dont have to worry by the way, nothing of this will stay, your skin is just very sensitive at the moment.

All the best
Julian

.net

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
jullian, any news on wether i would be getting replacements for the broken condom sleeves?

Last edited:

Aritobass

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,
Thank u the new condoms are arriving tomorrow thank u for ur help . Also I have a question Can I wash the protector cap ? If yes what u recommend

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
You very welcome :)

of course you can, just like the sleeve condom. Warm water soap, let it dry and then use Baby powder.

All the best
Julian

Hi Julian,
Thank u the new condoms are arriving tomorrow thank u for ur help . Also I have a question Can I wash the protector cap ? If yes what u recommend

Jinal

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Good day Julian,

I am a member of the MoS forum and would like to tell you something.

For more than a month customers are waiting for a response from you.
Several people have written to you private messages and e-mails, unfortunately all went unanswered.
Do not get me wrong, I fully understand that you still want to do other things in life. This includes holidays, enjoy the time with friends, girlfriend and family and everything else that makes joy.
But I find it very sad that you are active here and your customers on other Internet forums get no answer from you.
In the beginning, many people were surprised by your product and support. With this action you have exactly the opposite effect.
Excuse my words, not only the German penis enlargement community (Penisdicke-Forum - das große deutschsprachige Forum für Penisverlängerung) is absolutely disappointed in you and your support, but also the MoS forum.