REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A

DrpepperII

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Oh, a surprise.....can't wait to hear about it. Thanks Julian, and hope you enjoyed the time off

DP

GymRatGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Guess I got mine just in time! I love this thread btw lol

But onto my concern when I first stretched the tension bar and adjusted the belt the color tape I guess it is started scrapping against the side or spring that comes up and down over it. Basically its scrapped off most the green area on one side of my device and kind of creaks now whenever I walk..

Last edited:

Scandinavia

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

But onto my concern when I first stretched the tension bar and adjusted the belt the color tape I guess it is started scrapping against the side or spring that comes up and down over it. Basically its scrapped off most the green area on one side of my device and kind of creaks now whenever I walk..

You can adjust how the bell is lying against your hip/body. Try to adjust so it's laying a little lower or higher on your hip/body. It should put an end to the tapping sound.

Phallosan

Official Phallosan Representative
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Gym Rat, nice to hear that you like the thread :)

Can you send me an email to: [email protected] insert into subject: Julian

I can then send you a replacement so you have your colors back ;)

About the creaks.... pull the belt a little more upwards your butt as when its too low the belt and therefore tension clip moves all the time. You will the the creaks will be history.

All the best
Julian

Banana Bender

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did you read the article on the opening page about German penis enlargement surgeries? And I also think that at least two of the major enlargement manufacturers are from that country.

What does this mean? Well, maybe at least it's good to be the owner of a German device. Seems they should know!

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Either that or every German has a small penis, haha! (sh*t and i am german)

I read the article and was amazed that most of the Surgories are made in Germany.

Phallosan forte is being paid by the public Health insurance in Germany, meaning: every Man gets after an operation a free Phallosan paid by the Government, pritty cool :)

Why is that: Because we are the only ones with a clinical study which proved its working. This definitely makes me proud but it was a long way to go.

All the best
Julian
Did you read the article on the opening page about German penis enlargement surgeries? And I also think that at least two of the major enlargement manufacturers are from that country.

What does this mean? Well, maybe at least it's good to be the owner of a German device. Seems they should know!

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
To all Phallosan users :)

I created a new tool in our website (Testimonials), I would be more then happy if some of you which had experience with my service or the product itself would make a comment.

Testimonials - PHALLOSAN® forte

Thanks a lot in advance
Julian

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
To all Members :becky:

I would like to ask all of you: who would like to have the chance to win once a week a complete Phallosan forte plus 3 sleeve condoms by answering a simple question in a new thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-...ve-condoms-worth-over-500-usd.html#post924154
Meaning: you have the chance to get a price worth 500 USD every week :specool:
In total i would hand out 4 Phallosan forte every month and 12 sleeve condoms.

This is a monthly winning sum of: 2000,00 USD!!!

I will create a new thread for this next week and introduce you the new Phallosan forte: BIG PENIS WEEK

All the best
Julian

Last edited:

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
Awesome!

Ricky77

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
" Originally Posted by SpitFire1985
Hi Julian

"But, now that you tell me to switch sides, I guess i should. I emailed you too about it and they said if you only do one side, you can put a curve in your penis. "

I have a question regarding this, it says on your homepage that PF can straighten out curvature in your penis.
So if you have a curvature to the left would it be a good idea then to wear PF primarily to the right side to straighten out this curvature?
Do you have any clinical studies on this?

Hi Julian,

Could you answer my question it would be great!

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Ricky, good Question :)

no matter if you want to achieve an enlargement or straighten your penis, you should always switch sides every day in order to stretch your spongy bodies equally. You do not get a curvature or bend penis when wearing it on one side only but the effect/result is not as good.

Hope that helps you.

BR
JULIAN

PDF

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It seems like a few people are having trouble with the coloured bands on the traffic light system, mine came off in the first week on the one side, and the other side is showing some signs of wear now.
After unscrewing the caps that hold the tension clip together, I have noticed that some of the components are a bit sharp on the edges which may be causing the problem.
Maybe removing these sharp edges might make things run a bit smoother.

Ricky77

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Ricky, good Question :)

no matter if you want to achieve an enlargement or straighten your penis, you should always switch sides every day in order to stretch your spongy bodies equally. You do not get a curvature or bend penis when wearing it on one side only but the effect/result is not as good.

Hope that helps you.

BR
JULIAN

Thanks Julian for clarifying that, good to know :)

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Good morning PDF,

i had the same problem once, i then detected that one of the screws where not correctly adjusted and that was the reason why that happened.

To explain this a bit better, i have attached a picture :)

If you need a new color stripe it is no problem to sent one to you.

All the best
Julian

Foto.jpg

It seems like a few people are having trouble with the coloured bands on the traffic light system, mine came off in the first week on the one side, and the other side is showing some signs of wear now.
After unscrewing the caps that hold the tension clip together, I have noticed that some of the components are a bit sharp on the edges which may be causing the problem.
Maybe removing these sharp edges might make things run a bit smoother.

PDF

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Julian,
Thanks for your reply, I would like some new coloured stripes, I will send an e-mail with my PM number.
I only found this thread a few weeks ago, and I find it quite fascinating.

Phallosan

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi PDF, sure no problem and thanks for the compliment :)

BR
Julian

Hi Julian,
Thanks for your reply, I would like some new coloured stripes, I will send an e-mail with my PM number.
I only found this thread a few weeks ago, and I find it quite fascinating.

.net

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
julian, i just sent my pics of the broken sleeve condoms.sorry for it being so late, but i had technical issues. i had to send it twice cause i sent the first email without my full details. i hope it helps. thanks