Recommendations for Natural T-Boosting Supplements

MyNameIsAdam

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I just found out today that my Testosterone level was a bit on the low side. My doctor said average level is 18 (between 8 and 28). Mine was 11.
I would like to try a natural T-boosting supplement to see if I feel any difference in the way I feel.
I am looking for recommendations for some tried and tested (and successful) supplements that have worked for you guys. However, I also want to keep the cost low. I don't have so much money to spend. Any help would be appreciated!

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you exercise?

MyNameIsAdam

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you exercise?
I am physically active and my job as an electrician can be physically demanding at times. Im currently not going to the gym and do not work out as much as I used to. Being about 6 to 8 months ago.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Work is not exercise and exercise is the easiest and cheapest way to boost T levels. I hear it's actually good for the rest of you as well.:angel:

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Work is not exercise and exercise is the easiest and cheapest way to boost T levels. I hear it's actually good for the rest of you as well.:angel:

True, loading trailers (having to build walls off heavy ass boxes as fast as possible (package handling)) for 5 hours straight at UPS is real exercise. I can literally smell the testosterone in my BO now.

Last edited:

MyNameIsAdam

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My question was about tested supplements, not exercise. I am fully aware that exercise increases testosterone levels. I am fit and healthy. I walk, hike, bike and TRX on occasion. I eat well and do not consume much sugar or alcohol.
So, back to the supplement question...

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Work is work. Somehow it's not the same as exercise where you have a sustained period of time with and elevated heart rate.As hard as work is there are small breaks where you chat or whatever whereas a good exercise routine there no time to chat and breaks are limited. I used to load liquor trucks when I was younger and it was hard work but I never called it exercise.

HansTwilight

Reaction score
Work is work. Somehow it's not the same as exercise where you have a sustained period of time with and elevated heart rate.As hard as work is there are small breaks where you chat or whatever whereas a good exercise routine there no time to chat and breaks are limited. I used to load liquor trucks when I was younger and it was hard work but I never called it exercise.
The way I do it it is. I don't stop and talk to anyone, I just move to a different trailer unless I am trying to catch my breath if necessary. (I do this so I can maintain an elevated heartrate). Plus its seasonal which means more heavy boxes and faster flows.
Liquor is quite a fetish for you isn't it? ;)

Last edited:

MyNameIsAdam

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, cusp! The question is about supplements!!!!

HansTwilight

Reaction score
My question was about tested supplements, not exercise. I am fully aware that exercise increases testosterone levels. I am fit and healthy. I walk, hike, bike and TRX on occasion. I eat well and do not consume much sugar or alcohol.
So, back to the supplement question...

There is stuff sold at GNCs that are labled as "test boosters" but it probably won't do much plus you may develop a tolerance to it.
Tribulus Terrestris also comes to my mind.

In the end TRT is the 800lb gorilla to low T, its worth the added aggression.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, cusp! The question is about supplements!!!!

So you would rather pay for something that may or may not work as opposed to doing something we know works, it's free and it's good for your whole body. Okay.

HansTwilight

Reaction score
So you would rather pay for something that may or may not work as opposed to doing something we know works, it's free and it's good for your whole body. Okay.

I think he just want to know what his options are.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Number 1 natural method to increase test is more sleep . Number 2 method is stress control . Number 3 weights.

Why people want to focus on a pill is a bit strange but common . If you live in anything other than the tropics then a vitd supplement is worth thinking on ,it is commonly undersupplied and an undersupply lowers test. Doing a zinc challange to determine if zinc is undersuplied likewise .

MyNameIsAdam

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You have made your point very clear, but I don't think you are listening to what I am saying and asking.
I do work out occasionally, when I have the extra time, but at this point in time I am as physically active as I possibly can be. Yes, I know implementing a workout routine would help (somewhat), but I can not do that right now.
So, yes, I am willing to spend the money to try something else.
I am looking for other options and asking the community if they have tried anything that works.

MyNameIsAdam

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My doctor offered me TRT, but I refused it. I am looking for a more natural T booster to start.
Other that sleep, stress reduction and weights.

MyNameIsAdam

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score