• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Ready to get rid of my PE - But first some Questions!

tubosplasher

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hy Everyone [/FONT]:D[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Well, this is my first post in this forum. I‘ve been reading through many of your posts and articles about curing Premature Ejaculation the last few days and i‘m motivated and willing to get rid of my own PE. But first i have some questions:[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Current situation:[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I‘m pretty sure that the cause of my PE is a bad masturbation habit during my teen years. I always tried to come as fast as possible. When i felt errected, i usually tried to quickly jerk off - most of the time under the fear of someone walking into my room. I „hate“ my self for that! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Now i‘m 22 and when i masturbate i can‘t hold it for longer than 1-2 minutes. And its even worse during sex (i haven’t had sex many times in my life to be honest, but i usually came after few seconds after penetration).[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I recently started dating this very cute girl and everything is going very very well - so i really don‘t want to disappoint her (we hadn‘t had sex yet). That‘s actually one of the main reasons why i want to beat my PE. I always ignored it up until now![/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Questions[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I already started with some exercise 2 weeks ago and made myself a list with all the things i want to do. Now i want to create a strict „weekly training plan“. I want to start with the following exercises: Reverse kegels (!!!), edging (with and without ejaculating), Hindi Squat, ballooning and stretching.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Now to the questions:[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot](1) Should i tell my crush that i usually come very quick when we‘re having sex for the first time? If yes - how should i tell her? Damn it - i‘m so afraid of this moment...[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot](2) To the reverse kegels: When i masturbate i can feel my BC contracting with any stroke i do and during the day i often notice that my anus muscle is tensed. This are indications for a too strong pelvic floor muscle - right? In these situations i tried to rk - but i haven’t figured out yet how to do them correctly. When i rk i feel like pushing out mainly the anus muscle but not really the bc. And i think i could do this forever. How can i locate/isolate the correct muscle and how do i know when i‘m doing them right? I can locate the bc muscle very good when doing normal kegels. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot](3) Now to the edging: When i start edging, it takes me around 2 minutes to reach the PONR (level 9/10). Then i wait around 1 minute - but when i then start edging again it only takes me around 30 second to reach the PONR again. It‘s like as soon as i reach the PONR for the first time, i‘m very aroused and feel this very strong urge to ejaculate - when i then stop and wait for a while to calm down and start edging again, this urge pushes me even faster the the PONR again. It‘s as if i cant go down to 5-6 after having reached 9. Is this normal i the beginning or am i doing something wrong? I try to keep my BC relaxed as good as poosible, but its quite hard. I think i really have to somehow try to get rid of this urge to ejaculate. My brain is always like „Ah he’s masturbating - now i have to ejaculate as fast as possible! I want to experience this awesome feeling of orgasm as fast as possible!“. Its likean addiction...[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot](4) To the balloing: I haven‘t tried ballooning yet. Should i alternate between ballooning and edging? So for example one day edging, the next day ballooning? And should i ejaculate after ballooning every time?[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot](5) Can someone give me a good/helpful link to how to do stretching exercise?[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot](6) May one of you guys already have a training plan or can recommend me a routine?

(7) Hindi Squat alreay really help me realaxing my BC. So no questions about this.

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I‘m very looking forward to your answers![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Thank you guys![/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Greetings from norway

Turbosplasher[/FONT][/FONT]

tubosplasher

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Delete post - Accidentally posted it two times

Delete post - Accidentally posted it two times

Accidentally posted this post two times - sorry

Last edited:

ZeeZ

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Since I'm also new in here I can only help with your first question.

I would tell her, but not too soon. If you just started dating enjoy your time together and just create a bond that comes from hanging out and going on dates.
If you two begins to touch more and becoming interment with each other I would begin telling here. Maybe bring it up when you watch tv together or small talking, or whenever you are in a calm situation or place. Or if the subject sex comes up.
The best thing you can add, when telling her about it, is that you are training and working on it. That would make less like dropping a bomb.

The most important about telling her is that she knows ahead so it doesn't comes as a shock when you are doing it. It also make her aware of it and maybe she can help with it.
My advice to any relationship is be as honest to each other as possible. You don't gain any if you hide bigger things from each other.

Hope it helps :)
And hello my fellow Scandinavian :wave:

Last edited:

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
1 - try explaining that because she is so hot and you are so turned on by her you are worried you will have a hard time lasting. Hot women make you loose control. the hotter the worse it is.

2 - think of it this way : kegel is pulling balls into/toward body, reverse kegel is pushing balls out/away from body.

3 - not unusual. I was the same, and still am at times. Practice makes it better. Also breathing techniques. Triangular breathing while doing a kegel/reverse kegel helped me a lot. In with the kegel, imagining the PONR is moving up from the pelvis through the spine and then exhaled out with a reverse kegel.
You could also try tickling the top of your mouth with your tongue.
Over time I trained my body to get past that urge. You can get hard, get excited and still not have to ejaculate. Train yourself.

4 - as you like. I think you should not ejaculate after ballooning. My opinion is that ejaculation should be separate from exercise. That way you set up in your mind that you decide when to let go, not your penis.
5 - look up on to of the page, click the logo. On the right there is a search function. Type "stretch" in the little box. All sorts of options.

6 - I do edging daily it shower, then yoga before bed with a number of Premature ejaculation targeted moves. I do kegel/ reverse kegels randomly throughout the day.

7 - try some other stretches to help, like child pose and cobra pose.

tubosplasher

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@Zeez Thank you very much for your help. I think thats the best way how to tell her. Not during/before sex but some other time. I‘m definitly gonna do it like that!

tubosplasher

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@incogneeetoe Wow. Thank you so much dude for taking so much time to answer me! This is very motivating!
To 3) So how long did it take you to controll your arousal or supress this urge? And for how long do usually you edge? And so would you ejaculate only afer every 3. session or so?

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
@incogneeetoe Wow. Thank you so much dude for taking so much time to answer me! This is very motivating!
To 3) So how long did it take you to controll your arousal or supress this urge? And for how long do usually you edge? And so would you ejaculate only afer every 3. session or so?

Frankly, it took me about a year to really notice a difference. Some success earlier on, but after a year I was getting to where I wanted to be.

I generally edge 15 minutes a day. I will have longer sessions once a week or so, maybe 30-45 mins.

I only ejaculate with my wife. And I have a sort of pact with myself: I only let go after she has had 10 orgasms. I do not always achieve it, but it is a nice goal to shoot for. Due to this I ejaculate about once every two weeks. I always hope to get more, but she is busy.

Paul789

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For question number 2 it doesn’t necessarily mean you have a strong pf. Very often the problem is your pf is very tense and weak.

Paul789

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Every night when i’m watching tv i put a hot water bottle on my abs reaching the base of my penis. Its fantastic for releasing muscle tension, to get the blood circulating and a better libido!